Aboard The Titanic With Mr. Styles

Evelyn Surclass is an 18 year old woman. She was raised by her mother and father who loved each other endlessly. Evelyn wasn't exactly first class; Matter of fact, she was the opposite. She was a third class citizen and on top of that, she was a woman.

Evelyn wanted to go to America, she craved it so bad she cried at the thought of it. Her passion can't take place where she's at now, only in the "Land Where Dreams Come True".

With luck playing in her world, and a certain curly haired gentleman, she is able to board the Titanic, another one of her many fascinations.

Harold Styles is a 19 year man who hates sophistication with a passion. He hates his last name since it's the name of his parent's corporation: Styles Inc.

Because his parents' are so famous and wealthy, they drag Harold around to their parties, meetings, almost everywhere. Which is the reason for his attendance at the Titanic, the most magnificent thing in the world at the moment.

Harold meets Evelyn, who is a third class citizen unlike his first class 'superiority'. Harold was raised to look down at any one who isn't first class with disgust and do not give any charity to them.

But Harold couldn't help his self when his eyes set on Evelyn, he couldn't help what he felt in his blood, veins, and heart because it was the strongest emotion he has ever felt. It felt like his piece of heaven; his escape.

Harold and Evelyn aboard the Titanic for their journey, their vacation.

But like any other relationship, there are obstacles.

Harold's parents, the sinking of the ship, jealousy.

Will Harold and Evelyn even survive to get their vacation they deserve? Y