Invitation

Evelyn's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking of Harry. He was so handsome looking. A true beauty. He was kind also. Nothing like his parents. I was looking at the newspaper through the window of a real elegant store. They had beautiful dresses that I always dreamed of wearing. The newspaper was talking about the grandest ship set to sail in a couple of days. It was set to New York. The place of dreams.

I let out a depressed sigh. That ship holds the key to my traveling dreams.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" A deep voice said beside me.

"It is." I said looking up. I was surprised to see Harry there. What is he doing here? "Oh, hello Mr. Styles." I said self consciously running a hand through my long, red hair making sure it was looking alright.

"Hey." He smiled down at me with his dimples. He was so gorgeous. "So uh," he cleared his throat after a few minutes of us just staring at each other. "You like the Titanic?"

"Yes. It's breathtaking. And to think, its man made." I sighed looking at the newspaper again.

"Yeah. So uh, how about this?" he said suddenly. I looked up at his gleaming green eyes. "How about we get something to eat and you know, just talk?" My face fell. I didn't have any money to get something to eat.

"Uh, I- I don't really um," I felt my face flush in embarrassment.

"Ah fuck, I'm sorry. I probably sound like a rich asshole." he swore running his hands through his curly hair. "As an apology for my rude behavior, how about I buy you lunch?" he smiled down at me. My mouth was open in shock. I started shaking my head at him.

"I-I can't do that."

"It's not enough." he said snapping his fingers. He rubbed the back of his neck before smiling down at me. "How about I buy you one of these dresses and take you out to lunch?" he offered. I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off. "Still no? You drive a hard bargain here miss. Okay, I'm starting to feel really guilty for my fucked up rudeness. How about I buy you lunch, buy you some dresses, and you and your family accompany mine on the grandest ship in the world: The Titanic?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Did Harry Styles, the seductive Harold Styles just ask me to go on the Titanic with him?

"H-Harry- Mr. Styles, I can't possibly say yes to that." his smile wiped off his face. He stood there silent for a few moments before he suddenly dropped to his knees yelling.

"Oh the guilt!" he yelled making a scene in front of the store. "The unbearable, overwhelming guilt of being rude to you is burning me! Please take my offer." he gasped on his hands and knees. Some people have started gathering around us.

"Mr. Styles, please get up." he was still gasping and yelling on the floor.

"It burns! Please take it!"

"O-Okay! Okay, just please get up." he stopped yelling and stood up.

"I'm all good here folks, thank you for your concern." He said to the crowd, who didn't look too pleased but who would say something to the son of the richest couple on earth?

"Come on." He slipped his hand through mine lacing our fingers. My heart was rapidly picking up speed as I looked at our hands. He pulled me closer to him. I looked up at his beautiful green eyes.

"Where are we going?" I whispered taking a second to look at his plump, pink lips before looking back at his beautiful eyes.

"Inside the store to get you a dress." He replied softly. He leaned in and softly kissed my forehead. My eyes fluttered shut for a second before connecting back to his.

"Why are you doing this?" I was so confused. This first class, beautiful man was spending money and time on me. Why?

"I don't know, actually." He shrugged slightly. "I also don't know your name." He said with a soft chuckle. A smile made it's way on my face at the fact.

"Evelyn. Evelyn Surclass."

"And I'm Harold Styles." he brought our hands up and placed his soft lips on the back of my hand keeping eye contact with me. His lips lingering there for a moment before he pulled away. "Let's go." then he walked into the store pulling me with him.

I felt helpless. I felt like I was using him for his money and that's not what I want to do. I want to hang out with him for him, not his money.

We were walking around the store for about half an hour and Harry has already picked me out about four too expensive dresses.

"Harry! Can we please get something less expensive, please?" I begged as he piled on another dress over his arm.

"Ma would love this one on you." he said holding a beautiful white dress up to me.

"Harry!" I said a bit too loud. He stopped and looked at me with amusement on his face. I was frustrated that he wasn't listening to me.

"You actually yelled at me." He said and placed his soft hand on my cheek. His palm felt like fire against me but it was a pain that I liked. That I invited. "You don't know how bad that turns me on." he breathed out his face dangerously close to mine.

"Excuse me sir," a voice said breaking up our gaze. His palm removed from my face, much to my disappointment. "Did you need any help, Mr. Styles?" the lady's eyes widened at the sight of Harry. She pulled the hem of her dress down a bit. I rolled my eyes at her.

"No thanks." he said dismissing her. He looked back at the dresses and picked out another one.

"This one is perfect." he said putting the red dress out in front of me. "Ma is going to love you. She's very picky with women so the way to her heart is through frilly, expensive dresses. Basically, she's a cold hearted bitch who's hard to please." he said putting another dress over his arm.

"Harry, you really don't have to do this. You're making me feel helpless here." I admitted as he pulled me to another section of the store.

"My arm's getting tired. Excuse me sir, come hold these, yeah?" the guy scrambled from his spot to Harry who gave him all the dresses from his arm. "Just take them up there for right now, we have more shopping to do." The guy nodded and went to the front of the store.

He pulled me all the way to the back of the store where it was practically deserted.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I laughed as he literally dragged me behind a bunch of puffy dresses. Ew.

"Shh," he shushed me. He put a hand at the bottom of my back pulling me closer to him. "I couldn't stop thinking of you since a couple of days ago. You've been driving me crazy." he whispered and placed his heavenly lips on the bare skin of my neck.

"I couldn't stop thinking of you either but Harry, aren't we moving a little too fast?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him smile against my neck.

"Yes. And that's what makes this so exhilarating." I felt his tongue trail from my collar to my ear. A small gasp made it's way out of my mouth. I grabbed at his hairs from the back of his head. A groan rumbled out of him at the action. "I wish we were alone. I want to just tear this dreadful thing off." he panted in my ear.

"I could say the same to you." I said wishing I could see his bare chest above me.

But the thing that was running through my mind was: Why did it feel like we were running out of time?