| Chapter 22 | Break |

C A S S I E

I went back up into my art studio and attempted to fix my drawings.

Frustrated I just decided to draw something else. Thirty minutes in I was interrupted by Jessica.

She leaned over my shoulder. "That looks like shit. Why do you even try?" She scoffed.

I looked up at her a smiled.
"Hey, remember when I asked for your opinion?" I laughed. "Me neither."

My smile dropped. She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe if you roll your eyes hard enough to you'll see a brain back there. Oh wait, you don't have one." She glared at me offended.

"Please, keep talking. I only yawn when I'm fascinated." She grinned.

"If I throw a stick, you'll leave, right?" I asked smiling as I tilted my head slightly.

She gave me a disgusted look and started to leave.

"I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already got one." I called out to her on the way out.

She slammed the door behind her, leaning back in my chair I ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

I swear to god with the one... I shook my head. Why is Mark not on my side?

How does he not notice how rude she's being to me? You know what, I'm leaving screw Mark and Jessica.

I don't want to breakup with him but she's brain washing him!

I got up and stormed down the stairs. Mark and Jessica were talking. They glanced at me, obvious that I was the topic of conversation.

"I'm going out, have fun with Jessica..." I sighed and slammed the door as I left.

When I got back to my house my phone was ringing. Quickly I scurried over to answer it.

'Unknown number'

I picked up the phone confused.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cassie! It's Mason! Your favourite gay?" Mason excitedly announced into the phone.

My mood lightened up the second I heard his voice.
"Mason! Hey hows it going?"

"It going good, but guess what?"

"What?" I asked happily.

"I'm in LA!"