The Daily Kayla's writer

Here is her account for anyone who wants to talk

Anyways, i had her write a brief description of herself. 

Hi im makayla. I am the author of the daily kaylas. I don't really know how much they effect anyone but me...so I'd love to hear any feedback you might have. Personally these have done a lot for me, and i hope every day that they do something for someone else. I am a soon to be high school freshman with amazing friends and a whole life ahead of her. But sometimes it doesn't seem that way. Which is what a lot of this is about. I guess a lot of what i have to say is in the entries. And some of them are pretty brutal. But they all come from a time when im feeling over excited or completely depressed. So they might not seem rational. But tbh....that seems like the point.

As you read on, you have seen her get to a bad part of her life and now she is getting better. I can not say part 6 is her hardest but it definitely wasn't her highest either.

So
Her account is Lemoneyaid if you would like to ask her questions or to at least talk to her. I know this won't go far and all but if some one is actually reading this.

So. Stay strong and keep reading readers.