✘ K I T T Y has C L A W S ✘

I walked into Promiscuous, a place I had been coming to simply as a way to get some satisfaction out of life I guess

Not all the time, even though I tended to get at least one off day a week, most was spent with my daughter Alanna. Unfortunately I was only allowed visitation for twice a month as to not intrude on my ex-wife's new life. I guess it was expected considering I had had her the entire Summer while I was recovering from an injury, that had set me out almost a year, at my parents' house.

So when I flew back to my home to begin my in ring training once more, before I was called up to return, it was safe to say I was on my own. After a long day stuck in gym it was nice to just sit back and enjoy a good show.

Don't judge me now, a man has needs...

After my marriage I didn't see to needing any women in my life. Sure with my lifestyle I guess you could say if I wanted I could take but that wasn't for me anymore. Everyone just ended up being whores so why not come to a place filled with them and get off somehow without any drama later?

Only problem was the one I wanted didn't actually do the process of getting the job done.

More like a tease, but I still enjoyed her.

I scanned the place as I ordered a drink before making my way to request my dancer. Yes I happened to have a favourite one, I liked the particular place, it was more of a gentleman's club, big on discretion.

So me being in the public eye needing more privacy was good with this club.

I moved through the curtain where she would be waiting and sat down.

I smiled as she walked in with some sensual music playing, I wondered what she could do with some uptempo music as she certainly knew her body well.

"The Viper is back.." She sent me a small smile as her locks hid most of her face in the dim light and I knew she preferred it that way.

"Happy to hear you finally talking to me again." I smirked as she had spoken a couple times and then went silent on me so I wasn't sure. Especially after I hadn't been here in a couple weeks due to my flying out for Battleground.

 Especially after I hadn't been here in a couple weeks due to my flying out for Battleground