◀TWO▶

|Viper|

"You're calling me to make a booking in advance? I know she's your favourite but I've told you before

"You're calling me to make a booking in advance? I know she's your favourite but I've told you before. Saturday's are busy nights for us, end of the week, guys are stressed needing a break. She's my hottest dancer, I can't guarantee... " He went on elaborating what he had told me many times before. Kitty was on fire and while I suppose it was good for her, for me not so much, when I felt every hair on my body stand up thinking about any other guy attempting to get his greasy paws on her soft skin while attempting to stare into those innocent eyes.

"I know, that's why I'm calling you.." I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed with my current schedule but what could I do? This is what I did for a living but unlike the young blood within the company it was more of a job now than something driven by pure love and passion for the business.

The live events were more enjoyable but that too was a job, and of course giving back served to be satisfying but now all I was doing was living up to the name. Maybe I should have been happy, I mean, I made quite a history at a young age but now I wasn't sure what there was left to do, especially with the new talent being given more opportunities. And I was basically dooming myself for the Summer, for all I knew they wanted to put me out again..

Where had my thoughts gone to? Oh yes, so wrestling didn't give me the rush it used to but that's where Kitty came in, I had seen her last week and hadn't really been able to get my mind off her. Her lips were oh so sweet and while my groin was served with a nice reminder of her feistiness I would gladly endure it again.

"You do know you booking in advance means her seeing your name. Something tells me she won't exactly be too thrilled about having you again" He sighed having chuckled at the name Viper.

"Luckily for us you don't care too much, money makes the world go round, buddy." I shut my phone off and stepped off the treadmill I had been doing my cool down on.

I had attacked the Beast last night, laid an RKO right on him and celebrated in the crowd.

 Felt their hands clawing at me to get a touch of the Viper and yet the one woman I wanted to throw herself at me was a fucking bitch

Felt their hands clawing at me to get a touch of the Viper and yet the one woman I wanted to throw herself at me was a fucking bitch. But of course a Predator always likes the chase I suppose, so her resistance and hateful glares were what riled me up. It was intriguing to me, her voice would go from soft and meek, a deer in headlights, to the fire being roared from her. I closed my eyes briefly allowing myself to feel her hair trace over my skin as my finger tips grazed the skin she denied everyone else, or I could only hope she did.