Chapter 29

Harry goes to roll over but feels a familiar tug on his wrist. Opening his eyes, he looks over to one side and sees his hand tied to the bed post, looking in the other direction he sees the same with the other wrist. Harry closes his eyes and is about to try to sit up when he realizes his feet are also tied. Pissed he yells.
"Louis William get your fucking ass in here now."

"You rang" Louis smirks from the doorway.

"Untie me." Harry demands.

"Nope, no can do." Louis says. "Doctor's orders. Not until you're dried out, all the drugs are out of your system." He shrugs.

Harry jerks on the ropes. "I can always get more once you let me go. I'm rich, people will sell me anything I want." He chuckles.

Louis is just about to respond to that when Gemma, Anne and Andi runs into the room crying and turning on the TV. "What the hell? What's wrong love?" Louis asks Andi when she wraps her arms around him but watches what's on the news.

"I called the airport last night. Found out what flight Jeri took, I wanted to see if I could find out where she was going." Anne cries as she sits on the foot of Harry's bed. "We just heard the plane she's supposed to be on crashed."

"What?" Harry whispers, trying to sit up. "Untie me damnit." He yells, struggling with he ropes tying him down.

Gemma unties Harry's wrists, once that's done he gets his legs lose himself, he then scoots to the edge of the bed and just stares at the TV.
"This just in, a plane carrying over 300 passengers has crashed off the coast of England. It is said that the world renown artist J.J. Jones and her infant son may have been on this flight, further information will be given as we get it."

"Oh God." Harry cries, falling to one side, his head landing in his mom's lap. "This is all my fault. All because of Josh and those stupid drugs he said that would make everything better."

"Josh? As in Humis, the one running our London shop, Josh." Louis asks.

"Yep. That Josh." Harry whispers.

"He gave you drugs? And you didn't fire his ass?" Louis snaps.

"Duh, dude look at me. I'm a fucking mess." Harry moans.

Louis turns and looks at his wife. "How do you feel about our child being born in England? My mom can do the delivery there." He asks Andi.

"I'll go start packing." Andi says, kissing her husband's cheek.

Anne shakes her head. "Now that's how it should be. Take lessons Harry."

"Yeah, I get it mom." Harry whispers. "Let's just hope it's not to late."
..........

Jerica holds her son close as she watches body after body being pulled from what once was the plane they were all flying on. Looking around at the other survivers, seeing their stunned faces, sure they're feeling pretty much what she is, and that's how lucky they are.
Feeling Tim squirm, Jerica looks for a private place to feed him. Just as she stands up she hears her name called out. Frowning, she looks up. Seeing Lottie, Louis' sister Jerica finally let's go of the tears she's been holding in.

"Mom! Here." Lottie yells.

Jay runs to where her daughter is. When she sees Jeri and Tim she cries. "Oh honey, come on let's get you home."

Jerica throws one arm around Jay's neck, puts her head on her shoulder and sobs. "God it was horrible."

"I know hun. You're safe now, I've got you." Jay whispers. "Lottie, call your brother, tell him we found her, that they're both fine."

Lottie nods. "Hey bubby. No mom's putting her in the car now. They're both fine. Whoa." Lottie gaps out slightly pulling the phone from her ear. "Damn dude tone it down a tad, I'm not deaf, but I will be if you keep yelling in me ear." Lottie snaps. "And no I will not put Jeri on the phone, Harry she's taking care of her son, so back off. If she wants to talk to your ass she'll call you when she gets a new phone, otherwise I guess you'll just have to suffer." Lottie snaps as she hangs up her phone. She then looks at Jerica and grins. "You can't be Louis Tomlinson sister and not learn some sass."

Jerica chuckles. "Must be where I've gotten it, I've been hanging around your brother to much lately."

Jay pats Jerica on the leg. "Little sass never hurt anyone. Comes in handy when dealing with assholes." Jay laughs.

Jerica looks at Lottie and winks. "I'll bet Louis gets his sass from your mom."

"Definitely." Lottie laughs as her mom smiles and pulls into their driveway.

"Make yourself at home dear." Jay says as she opens the door. "You can borrow Lottie's clothes until we can go get you some of your own, and I still have some of the twins things here you can use for Tim. You can use Louis' old room, it's still empty. Lottie will show you where it is while I help Dan finish dinner. Come back down whenever you want." Jay tells Jerica.

"Thank you Jay, for everything." Jerica says.

"You're family now dear. Helping out is a given." Jay says, giving Jerica a hug. "Now go take care of that beautiful son of yours. Then come down and eat."