chapter 2 part 1: its my plan

F\N P.O.V
(i have no idea where we left off i'm think at the smut maybe???) i wake up to a sound of metal being smashed out the ground, i shot my open and i see dark snoring so i figured it must have been anti i got up quickly puting on a t-shirt and headed down stairs and i guessed wrong it was a man with the same looks but not the same hair it was a pinkish color and he had a mustache that was the same color i slowly started to back to go get dark but i guess he must have heard me. I then feel a pair of arms around me and i let out a little yelp "AH!" i then felt his arm go around my neck to silence me then some pink smoke or clouds of  some sort clouded around us suddenly we were in a different room i then heard him say in a low deep but sexy voice "so dark was right you do have some sort of power" i looked a little confused but he came closer and almost to where we were kissing.

I then say kinda stuttering "w-wha-what d-do y-you want w-with m-me?" that kind of irritated him i don't know why it would have but it did. He then said "why i need that power of course" i looked him in the eyes and asked "what powers please just before you take anything away just tell me" he then smirked and the leaned closer again but went right next to my ear i could feel his breath. He then say in a sexy deep voice "the power to cause fire" i lowered my eyes and said "but i never used the power much less seen it" he looked a little shocked by this "you've​ never used your power!?" he said in a high picked voice that made me smile and then i answered "no is that a problem?" he then looked at me as if i was stupid he then figured it out. "where you perhaps meet by a man in your dream at any given time?" he looked serious and i replied back "yes this where he gave me a neckless he said it would protect me from something but i can't remember what" he look pissed (madder than markiplier at the Christmas video if you watch you know what i mean okay anyway buh-bye) he then said "your still pure if you haven't used you powers yet then that means someone was  hiding you to protect you or......" he trailed of. "or....what?" i asked impatiently "or you slept with a demon of chaos that mean you either gave your powers to him or he used a mark to keep you contained". I then was suddenly facing him eyes to eyes and the he said "who marked you?" you went wide eyed you had no idea which one of them gave you the make or took your powers. He then become frustrated and ties me up "until you tell me you can leave" he then leaves i look and the ropes he knotted and i was kinda amazed at well he did it but gotta find a way out maybe i can, you found a piece of glass beside your feet you grabbed it and started cutting.

~time skip~

You gotten free and you in the hall way and you found a knife and it the best you where gonna get you suddenly heard foot steps you stood your ground getting ready just as you was about to stab you felt arms around your waist and then your knocked out blackness that all you see.

Darks P.O.V
i wake up and f\N not there i just think shes in the kitchen you walk out of the room and see her phone on the ground and get worried you run towards anti and say "HEY! ANTI, have you seen F\N her phone was on the ground" anti turned around and looked at me no i Haven't" he looked pissed so i left him alone.

(okay that's it for today my fluffy readers because im lazy as shit so cya in the next part)