Chaos

The inmates door's opened and chaos began.Jack was unlocked the evidence room where all of the weapons and costumes are.Guards tried to take Jack down but he kicked one in the gut and the other one in the face,the one he kicked in the gut was on his knees,Jack twisted his head.The other guard,he pulled out the guard's gun he just killed.Jack fired at the guard head and didn't miss.Jack went to the evidence room to retrieve his axe.Leatherface had Control of the kitchen and Hall 2.Jason had control of the prison yard.Michael had control of Hall 3,4.
Captain Spaulding and Pennywise had control of the re-creation room.Candyman,had control of the doctor's office.Hannbial Lecter,Jack Torrence,and Norman Bates controls the control room.Jeepers Creepers Demon controls the dining Hall.Pinhead where about's Unknown.Chucky Unknown. Pumpkin Head controls the basement.Ghostface controls the attic.

                          ~Information~
You were on Watch that night and you are stuck there. The only way to get out of there is  going around them or to beat them. It's just you and seven other night guards.
___________________________________
Comment your slasher or slashers right and a any chapter and I'll put them in this book.If you follow me,I will follow you.

                                                               ~
The Author