Your Office

~Your POV~

                         Before Hell broke loose.....

Max was in the locker room putting on his new uniform,on his belt was his flashlight his gun,tasher, Handcuffs.Then he walked out of the locker room to the hall as he opened the door he bumped into other Security guard who was a girl.They both hit the floor,Max said "Sorry.....uh what's your name?" Then she said "Jane,and watch where your going." Then Max started to walk away,but then she said"Wait are you the new security guard?" Then max said "Yes,why?"
"Oh,nothing,and sorry for yelling,it's just that I was mad at someone." Then Max relied"It's ok....."Max started to stare at her,because she looked beautiful and she reminded him of his old girlfriend,but the difference between her and his old girlfriend was killed by a killer.Then she said"Why are you looking at me?" Then he said"It's because-" He was interrupted by a siren.Then though the speakers"
Prisoner escape,prisoner escape,prisoner escape!!!"

________________________________
Tell me if you want a slasher in this book and I will put them in this book.Please comment and let me know .

                                                         ~
                                                              The Author