YESENIA THE GODDESS OF HOPPE III

emooranges -- Sorry the other one was so short, I wasn't motivated to keep going. Okay, you can read it now ;)

Jessie shrunk to normal, returning to human form .The girl was butt naked and embarrassed as I handed her a spare sun-dress. She slipped it on over the shredded remains of her cheerleading outfit.

"Thank you -- er --”she said, looking for a name.

 "Yesenia" I assisted.

"Whaa?!” She said, surprised. "The Yesenia!?"

"Huh?"

"From the prophecy?”  

“Well my parents are gods: Protection and Nature." I said.

"Oh. My. God."Jessie said, her face nearly purple. I caught her as she fell into my cold arms. She had an okay heart rate, and a fine blood flow. I set her head on the ground, and then I fed Melina. Jessie soon woke up, her eyes bright.

She started to sing, "I don't wanna be alone . . . I don't wanna . . . be alone!"Jessie faced me and continued, "I am alone but I don't wanna be . . .  oh, wont you help me please!?!?pleeeaase pleeeaase please oh wont you help me dear -- I’m alone and I fear . . . most that comes my way . . . I need you to show me how to exit my boundaries.... I’m just my own young soul . . .” she sung so beautifully I nearly died. But something weirder happened  . . .