Chapter 3: The Truth

There once was a beautiful Queen named Faun who ruled the kingdom of Covent with her Husband King Richard beside her. Richard loved his queen and to celebrate the growth and prosperity of their kingdom he would find his beloved queen a diamond to suit her beauty. He asked the most well-known merchant in Covent to go out and find the most beautiful diamond that shines like the sun. The merchant came back with various diamonds but the king thought none would suit his queen. So he himself went out in search for one. He finally came across one that was the most beautiful he had ever seen. It shined like the sun and glowed like the moon, but it was in the procession of a wizard and wizards are tricky. The wizard without the kings knowing, put dark magic into the diamond. This magic consumes the user.

When the king arrived at the home of the wizard he was murmuring a phrase that the king didn't understand.

"Thou she be beautiful she possess a demon

And this demon will have no end

The end of time

The end of life

The end of all creation

Will have no power over this demon

If only one is to find the spark to ignite the fire"

The king had bought the diamond from the wizard and when he had returned to the castle he found out his wife was pregnant with two twin girls. He gave Faun the diamond and since she was carrying the children, the magic was transferred into the children. The dark magic was transferred into the one of which we call The Mind Bender and the magic which was transferred into the other child was turned good due to love and devotion Richard had toward Faun. We call her The Dream Maker. When the children were born they were placed in their own room. The next day the dark magic inside The Mind Bender had turned her 5 years older overnight and the next night 10 years older. That night she took her little sister, who only turned 3 overnight, and locked her up in the dungeon. Then she went upstairs and slaughtered her parents. She quickly gained control over the kingdom. Her dark magic allows her to control people and darkness. She had all the people who tried to rebel be killed by her shadows. She has blocked off any way to get in and out of the kingdom. She kills as she pleases. She has been on the throne for 700 years. As the wizard said there needs to be a spark and that spark all are hoping is The Dream Maker, but no one has ever seen The Dream Maker or even know if she exists.

"June, it all makes sense you're The Dream Maker."