Chapter 9

Johns POV (WARNING DIRTY STUFF AND PUNS) ~Edited~

  I ran home, cold, my feet tired and worn by the time I reached my front drive. Everything Alexander ever told me, came crashing back to me. He's bisexual and I like him. He has a girlfriend and doesn't like me like I like him. Like I love him.

  I turned the knob, and luckily it was unlocked. I kicked off my worn shoes, and quietly shut the door.

  There was a bunch of weird noises, coming from upstairs. I just assumed the boys had gotten out Lafayette's 360 porn games. I walked to my room, and dropped a small bag I had taken with me, to the Whiting.

  I decided to tell Lafayette and Aaron I was home, as to not scare them. I opened the door, which was surprisingly not locked. Normally when Lafayette is watching porn, he locks the door. And makes it so I cant hear it. 

  I froze when I opened the door, at the sight in front of me. I guess the boys hadn't noticed me come in, because they continued doing what they were doing. Each other.

  Well, not necessarily doing each other, but close to it. Lafayette and Aaron were both hands down naked.

  Lafayette had engulfed Aaron's dick fully into his mouth. Which is impressive due to Aaron's size. I mean, I knew my brother had a big mouth but I didn't know he'd use it for that. Its funny how this whole time, of watching them sucking each other off, and sucking faces, all while not noticing me, despite my growing boner at the sight, I have now just realized that Lafayette is either bisexual or gay.

  "I'm John Laurens in the place to be, and this is quite a sight I see!" I yelled, laughing, and slamming my fist on the door next to me.

  Lafayette and Aaron broke apart, Lafayette falling to the floor, and Aaron pulling a blanket over himself.

  "Shit, John. You weren't supposed to be home yet. Wait have you been crying?" He asked me, changing the subject.

  "Forget me. Your still naked. Aaron over there is in your bed. I don't know much, but I'm sure when your sucking another guys dick, your gay. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

  "Well, Alexander is Bisexual and I hadn't known before. We all have our secrets. Id rather not have people know me and Aaron are a thing though. And if your going to judge me, get out of this house. And please don't tell mom. I wanna handle her myself." He spit out.

  "Chill. I'm gay too," I blurted out. Lafayette blinked at me, before smiling widely.

  "Yah, and want to know another secret, since I cant keep my big mouth shut?" I asked him. He nodded, smiling more.

  "I'm like your bisexual best friend. But, as of tonight, I know he's in love with that girlfriend of his. That's why I was crying." I started to walk away.

  "John, I wont tell him. We can come out to mom together. But don't tell anyone about Aaron and me. Please. He's not out, and doesn't expect to be out anytime soon. Something about his reputation." Lafayette told me. I nodded at him.

Lafayettes POV (You probably didn't expect that )

  "Aaron, he's my brother, I'd know." I told Aaron.

  "You promise he wont tell anyone?" Aaron yelled at me.

  "He don't have no friends. He's gay too. Just don't get on his bad side, you'll be fine." I promise him.

  "You better not be bluffing. He tells, i'll kick his ass, and break up with you." He threatened.

  "Break up with me? Are we even an official thing?" I asked.

  "Oh, I haven't thought about it like that. I don't know if I wanna be official. I like the idea of you being my boyfriend though. Sounds nice. You wanna?" I asked.

  "Id love to be your boyfriend, Burr."