||Vikuri Business AU||

A/N okay so, this is my first one-shot and I'm so nervous about it. I also couldn't think of a name for it so if you think of one, please tell me! I will credit you. I'm sorry if this is too long or too short. I'm not sure how long these things are suppose to be??? But I really liked how it turned out so I hope you guys like it to! Make sure to comment and vote if you did enjoy it <333 love you guys 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yuri Katsuki did like his job. He hadn't at first. Being bossed around, never figuring out where he needed to be, the office gossip. But it all grew on him. Or someone grew on him.

Viktor Nikiforov is the CEO of the company Yuri works at and he's probably the best part of the whole job. Everyone loves Viktor because of how easy going and light hearted he is. He makes everyone feel comfortable when he's around. And during meetings, he's always making jokes. He even makes the younger employees feel better around the higher ups.

Sadly, Yuri didn't see him much, though. He was a coffee boy, taking orders, getting copies and handing out memos and he was on many floors under Viktor's. But every chance he got, he was up there with Viktor.

Today happened to be his lucky day, however. Because someone asked him to sit in on one of Viktor's meetings to take notes.

The dark-haired boy sat in a chair, inches away from Viktor's. He wearing a blue sweater and black slacks, pushing up his glasses every so often. He looked silly compared to his boss who was wearing an all-black suit with a red tie, his silver hair glowing with contrasts from the suit. And his eyes were as piercing as all the girls downstairs said they were. Yuri felt like a complete mess next to him.

Yuri tried his best to take detailed notes but it was hard when he had no idea what they were talking about.

"At a base level, this just comes down to global reciprocal innovation," A bald haired man to Yuri's left said.

"I understand that but we just can't handle those numbers right now," Viktor insisted. He used a sweet but tough voice. He smiled at the man but still maintained power.

"If you insist, but I can't help you out when the guys downtown hear about this." The other man said, talking with his hands.

"I understand. And I think we're finished here." Viktor stood up, adjusting his suit before shaking hands with the man.

After the man left, Yuri stood up, adjusting his glasses and looking down at his notes. He was worried they weren't good enough but they would have to do for the people downstairs.

"Did you enjoy that?" A deep Russian voice startled Yuri, looking up now.

"Wh-what?" He asked, looking at Viktor.

"These meetings, they're so dull. Even I space during them. How did you do on your notes?" Viktor smiled, sitting back down in his chair and then gesturing to where Yuri was sat, indicating he should sit too.

"Oh, um, I think I did okay," Yuri said, trying his best not to blush under Viktor's stare.

"Good! What is your name again? I'm sorry, I meet so many people, I can never remember all their names." Viktor seemed sincere when he spoke which was another thing Yuri adored about the man.

"Yuri... Yuri Katsuki," He answered, giving a small smile.

"That is a beautiful name," Viktor responded, Yuri unable to hide his blush now.