Chapter 11

Tris POV

I wake up early to shower and make breakfast for Tobias and I, when I finish cooking I put my hair into a high pony so my tattoo will show. I wake up Tobias, "Should we tell everyone that we are engaged or should we let them figure that out themselfs?" I ask Tobias because I have noticed how the girls look at him.

"We should let them figure it out, its too awkward trying to explain it," I nod my head in agreement while he gets up to have a shower, while I wait for him I decide clean the dishes we just used and put them away.

About twenty minutes later we walk out the door holding hands to hint the iniciates that we're engaged, or at least dating. Some of the girls give me a dirty look because of it, to make it worse I give him a ligh kiss on the cheak before we walk to the center of the room to explain what we are doing today.

"Today we are teaching you how to throw a knife, how to defend your self in a fight, and how to shoot a gun Four will show you the proper stance while getting ready to throw," Tobias walks over to the table and graps three knifes, he gets ready to throw the knife. Inhale, exhale, release. The iniciates gasp when he gets a bulls eye on the first, second, and third try.

"Hey stiff, want to stand in front of the target?" Tobias asks me with a smirk, "Hey! Don't call me stiff Four," I say as I walk to the target.

"You were Abnegation?" Asks Ethan. "Thats none of your consern," I say while giving Tobias a dirty look, he just laughs.

He gets ready to throw the knife and he lets the first one go, it lands right above my head, all the iniciates gasp. The second just missing my arm, I can't help my self from laughing at all their innocent faces. The third cutting my ear, "You cut her!" yells Ben obviously worried. I just smile and walk back to Tobias and the inicaites, "Everyone grap three knifes and practice your throwing!" I say loudly.

Tobias and I sit at the side and watch them throw, "Sally has good aim and good stance just not a strong enough throw," I say. "they are pretty good, I wonder how the Dauntless borns are doing," Tobias shrugs his shoulders and we kiss, we are not supposed to show affection in front of the iniciates but who cares?

When we pull apart nobody seemed to notice, we called for a lunch break and went into the cafeteria once everyone left. We both sit across from eat other and talk, "When should we do our wedding?" I ask, "We should probably wait until after inciation." Tobias nods his head in agreement, "I wonder how long its going to take everyone to realise that we are engaged, I mean its kind of obvious," I exclaim while laughing.

"I don't know, since we aren't really doing anything tomorrow with everyone we could wear our engagement rings!"

"That sounds like a good idea," I say while checking my watch, "we should probably head back to the training room now"

He nods his head in agreement and we both walk back to the training room,

while we wait for everyone to finish eatting both of us set up the mats. I walk back to the closet to get more mats and I come back to Brenda flirting with Tobias, I walk close enough to hear the conversation.

"Wow, look at your arms! You must work out alot, I bet you have abs, can I check? Can I meet up by your place tonight and hang out and-" by that time I hear enough I walked up and punched Brenda straight in to nose. I turn around and see Tobias trying to hide his laugh, "If you try flirting with him again, I will throw you into the Chasm!" I say while yelling, I'm surpirsed that the entire compound didn't hear me.

"What are you his girlfriend? Why would he date you? I mean look at you," say Brenda pracically spitting the words out like they were acid.

"Actually she is my Fiancée and I would rather date my father then you, and only Tris knows how much I hate my father, and if you speak to her like that again I will throw you into the Chasm," Tobias says and Brenda looks furious. "Tris, Four? What are the tattoos on your necks?" Ben asks from behind.

"Mine is a heart that says Tris' name and hers is one that says my name," Tobias explains, but then I realise he now knows his real name. "You now know my real name but please, call me Four." Ben nods and walks away, time to start part two of Todays training, "Now, Four and I will show you how to defend yourselfs in a fight and how to fight."

Tobias pretends to punch me and I block it. I show them the proper way to defend them selfs, they practice on the punching bags and they all caught on easily.

"Now we will show you how to fight," Tobias yells.

Tobias and I pretend to fight and then we tell them to practice on their punching bags for about forty-five minutes while me and Tobias talk about the rankings.

"One last thing is that we will show you how to fire a gun, Four will show you the proper stance and how to hold the gun," Tobias graps a gun and shoots four bullets and it hits the center of the target. "Now everyone grap a gun and practice your shooting, and please . . .don't shoot at each other."

We watch them shoot for a while and help some of them with their stance. Most of them have caught on quickly, it is going to be hard to decide rankings, "You are dismissed! Tomorrow and the next day you will be fighting each other, then stage one is over," I say, "remember you can do whatever you want now but please be back in the dorms by 9:00"

Everyone walks out and talks, "Ready for capture the flag tonight?" asks Tobias. "I'm excited, do you think we should climb the ferris wheel again or leave the finding to the iniciates?" "I would let the iniciates use their method if they have one" he says laughing.

"Now two of the iniciates know were engaged, only two of them saw what was going on," Tobias says. "Brenda's face was hilarious, she would swear that you were 'cheating' on her." I say giggling.

"Want to go out for dinner? We can talk about our wedding plans," he asks.

"Sure, but we should probably get changed first," I say looking down at what I have on. "Okay,"

We walk back to the room and pic out something to wear, I put on a tight black dress that shows my collar bone and makes me looks that I have curves. Tobias wears a black and gray plaid shirt with his favorite black pants.

I quickly do my makeup the way Christina taught me while Tobias watches some television. I finish up and we leave to go to the restraunt, on the way there we see Christina so we stop and talk for a while, "So where are you guys going?" Christina says while winking at us, "A restraunt, by I'm not sure which one. Are you coming paint balling with us tonight?"

"Maybe, I probably will." I nod my head goodbye and we head towards the restraunt. While we are walking one of the iniciates whiste at me as I walk by, "Hey Tris! Why you with Four when you could be with me?" Ethan says while pouting, "Because he is my fiancé and I love him, not you. Goodbye." I walk away with Tobias and he laughs.

"What?" I ask. "Its funny how many people try flirting with us when its obvious we are engaged,"

"Yeah it is pretty funny," I say while laughing.

******Tobias******

We walk into the place I wanted to bring Tris and she gasps at the beauty of it, "Tobias this is amazing!"

I kiss her head and say, "I have to go to the best for the best," she smiles and we walk to our table and order. We start talking about the wedding and we decide that it should be soon, Christina will help us decide the design so we finish our food and talk about how we think the order for the rankings are going to be, we came up with:

1 Sally

2 Pete

3 Jace

4 Chris

5 Brenda

6 Ben

7 Sarah

8 Ethan

I don't want to leave but eventually we have to go, we left the restraunt and had a great time, we changed into clothes for the Capture the flag and comfortable for bed. Tris set the alarm clock for 11:45 and we talked for a while until she fell asleep, I didn't realise how much I missed the factions until we got them back. I like life alot better this way, free.