Don't Go... Please..

~V's route unlocked~

As MC was about to press the reset button. She heard it.

"MC please!! DON'T DO IT!!" She turned to see Jumin panting and out of breath. Did he run here just to stop her.

"Please MC I love you. I really love you. I never knew what that felt like until I met you. You said you felt the same."

She looked at him. Her chest was hurting. 'Why? Why did he have to this? I love you too but..' MC's thoughts were interrupted as Jumin continued.

"Why are you choosing my best friend over me. Am I that bad. Do you hate me now.." tears started rolling down the businessman's face as he slowly took a few steps forward to approach her.

"I can do better. I'll change.. just for you.. Please stay MC. I want you to be mine. I don't want to lose you to anyone.. especially not to my own best friend.." more tears rolled down.

MC opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. Her hand was still hovering over the reset button.

She had to do it. She wanted to save V too but when she looked into Jumin's eyes she saw something. Something that she had never seen in his eyes before.

His eyes were clouded with fear. Fear of losing her. Sadness. Sad at the thought of going back to an empty lonely life without the person he loves. His body was trembling. His teeth were clenched.

Tears. So many tears rolled down his face. Tears are known as a form of comforting one's self. If MC were to leave he wouldn't be able to stop himself from crying. That's the only way he can comfort himself because he knew no one else will do it for him.

"MC.." Jumin choked on his own words. His tangled threads were wrapped around him once more. The wrap grew tighter and tighter with each passing second.

He placed his hands on MC's hips and slowly lowered his body to bury his face in her stomach.

"Please I'm begging you MC.. I love you so much.. I never understood these feelings. I always thought they were a waste but when I met you I feel like I never want this feeling to leave."

MC's shirt was now damped due to Jumin's tears.

"I know I'm not as great as V or any of the other members. I'm not talented as V, I'm not as good looking as Zen, I'm not smart as seven, I'm not as sweet as yoosung, I'm not as hardworking as Jaehee but I'll try. I'll become a better man for you." The grip Jumin had on Mc's sweater tightened. It tightened to the point his knuckles turned white.

MC pulled her hand away from the reset button and lowered her body so that her gaze met Jumin's. She placed both her hand on his soft flushed cheeks. Cupping them gently.

"You are who you are Jumin. I wouldn't want to change anything about you.." MC smiled but her eyes started to fill with tears. "I love you too Jumin. I really do love you and.." she held up her right hand. There was a ring that was slid onto her ring finger.

It was their wedding ring. ".. this is my proof.." Jumin just stared at that ring as tears continued to roll down. He didn't say anything and MC looked down to hide her face and continued. ".. but.. I want to save everyone.."

"MC.." Jumin finally managed to speak. MC looked up and Jumin saw she was crying. "I don't want to hurt you.. I don't want to see you in pain.. I love you from the bottom of my heart.. that's why.." MC started caressing his cheek with her thumb. "I'll come back to you.. I'll come back to you when it's all over.. and we'll fall in love.. all over again." MC managed to say between sobs.

She stood up before Jumin could say anything. Not that he was able to say anything. He was left there with eyes wide. On his knees and just completely speechless.

Although MC said all that is it true. Is she really going to come back to him or was it all just tales for comfort.

MC's back was turned towards him as she reached out for the reset button. She turned back to Jumin. A final glance before the starting of a new story.

Jumin watched as MC gave him a weak smile before turning back and slowly pressing the big glowing button. She started fading away. Jumin didn't move. He was left there. Alone. Cold and completely

Broken

His legs. His hands. His body. His face. They all started turning into small codes and slowly flew away into the darkness. Like flower petals being blown away by a gentle breeze.

The next thing he knew. The world turned dark.

Once he opened his eyes. He was sitting on a sofa in his penthouse. Elizabeth the 3rd was asleep on his lap. Beside him was a small table with a glass and a bottle of wine on it. On his right hand was his black mobile phone.

He was logged into one of the chatrooms. Everyone was chatting as usual. Then he saw it.

~Mc Has Entered The Chatroom~

His heart ached as he stared at that small grey sign on his phone.

Messages stopped entering. The other members were following the script and according to it. It was Jumin's turn to reply. He typed in his message.

His chest felt tight. It was getting harder to breathe. He needed to get out of the chatroom but when clicked on the exit button a small sign appeared on his screen.

-Action denied-

He was forced to go on with the script. When V entered the chatroom the pain in his chest became worse.

Finally after a few minutes he was able to leave the chatroom. He was the first to leave after V. He watched as the members left including MC.

His eyes started to burn and fill up with tears. His hands were shaking.

"MC.."

"I miss you.. I miss you so much it hurts.."

He typed it in their private message but once again he wasn't allowed to do it. He wasn't allowed to send a text to her unless it was in the script.

He turned off his phone and sat it beside him on a small table. He poured a glass of wine and took a sip as he stared blankly at the moon that was shining bright from his huge window.

..Please return to me one day..

MC

V

Please.. Take good care of her..