Chapter 26: Work Out With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

I wake up naked in my bed with Ely; the best way to wake up I might add. It's Saturday morning. Once we got home from the ball last night, we fucked for hours. It was amazing. I don't know what has gotten into Ely lately, but sex with her is so much different now. Good different too, and I didn't think it was possible. She's so much more dominant and in control and... just confident. I love it. I kinda wanna return the favor. I smirk to myself, making a mental not of it. I grab my phone to check the time, but it's dead. I grab Ely's second. She has a new text message. The preview nearly knocks the wind out of me.

Josh: Hey Ely, I'm free all day if you wanted to come in for a personal training session? I'd love to see you again (:

Okay, who is Josh? What is he doing texting my girl? And why would he love to see her again. And why does Ely think she needs a personal trainer - a guy one at that? I thought she was finally making strides to accept herself. What is going on? I don't know if I'm upset about this just because I'm scared it's not good for her, considering her body image issues and all. Maybe I'm more upset because I'm jealous. I hope not, but either way, this can't happen. I shake Ely awake.

"Well, good morning to you too," she yawns, smiling.

"Who's Josh?" I ask, cutting to the chase. She looks at me confusedly. Is she gonna try to lie to me? Calm down, Justin. She just woke up, of course she'd be confused.

"He's this guy I met at Starbucks," she answers in her adorable sleepy voice. "Speaking of, after last night, I'm gonna need Starbucks if you plan on doing anything today," she jokes. Gosh, E, stop trying to make me laugh! It's gonna work eventually...

"Why does he want to train you? I thought you were happy with yourself?" I ask, worriedly. She looks at me confusedly, borderline offendedly. Shit.

"I am happy with myself, happier than I've ever been. And just because a personal trainer offers me sessions, it doesn't mean I'm necessarily going to take a session," she explains, definitely offended now. "How do you even know about that?" She asks, suspiciously. I hand her the cell phone. "I can't believe you," she huffs, getting out of bed angrily, still naked.

"I was just checking the time," I explain, but she's already looking for her clothes. Frustrated when she can't find them, she goes in my drawer and pulls out a pair of shorts and a t shirt. "C'mon, E, where are you going?"

"Home," she says, sliding on her slides. I search frantically for a reason for her to stay.

"At least stay for breakfast," I reason. "You have to eat." I get up, throwing clothes on as well. I dress faster because I know where everything is.

"I have food at my place. Maybe while I'm gone, you'll learn to trust me," she says, walking out of my room, slamming the door in my face. I reopen the door, following her downstairs.

"I do trust you, El. I swear. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry. I was wrong," I plead, grabbing her by the shoulder. She turns to me, her eyes hurt and angry. "I'm sorry," I whisper again. She pauses for a moment before speaking again.

"Were you worried about me working out? Or were you worried about me working out with Josh?" She asked quietly. Now I notice Za and Ryan on the couch playing Xbox, eavesdropping. Shit.

"Both," I answer honestly, guiltily. "I just love you so much. I don't wanna lose you. Not to "Josh," or to... that issue," I whisper, valuing her privacy.

"I understand the whole Josh thing. I mean, you have no reason to worry. After last night, you should know you've got me. But I understand it. I felt the same way with the whole Selena thing," she explains. I feel Ryan staring, so I lead her back up to my room. "But," she continues, "this whole overprotectiveness when it comes to my eating? It's got to stop. I know you're only doing it because you care, but honestly it feels like you're doubting me. Like you don't believe I'm strong enough to do a push up or even pee without going overboard. Honestly, Justin, I've made it eighteen years with only one moment of weakness. Please give me a little more credit; a chance to prove I'm strong enough to beat this," she explains. I hadn't realized that by helping too much I could actually be hurting her. But I do now, and I'm going to do better.

"I hear you, I understand you, and I'm going to give you the space that you need, okay? I love you," I affirm. She walk over to me, my shorts falling off of her. We both laugh. She hugs me, my shorts around her ankles.

"Love you too, sexy," I laugh loudly. God, I love her.