Skybrine

Things really changed a lot when I found out I was the son of Herobrine. Gee, who would have ever expected that?

What happened? You might ask. Well, I must tell you that I have done something incredibly stupid or crazy. Depending on your opinion.

It was just a normal day at SkyArmy base. We were training and stuff, and when I said we, I meant Team Crafted. You should probably know the members, they are Ian(Ssundee), Ty(Deadlox), Seto(SetoSorcerer), Jason(Minecraft Universe), Quentin(HuskyMudkipz), Jerome(JeromeASF), Mitch( BajanCanadian) and of course, me, also known as Sky or Skybrine, depending on what you wanna call me.

It was all going well, a sunny morning when the square sun of Minecraftia rose into the sky as per usual, and we decided on going on an adventure.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Ty wanted to go to the End, while I wanted to go to the Nether. I know, bad idea. Herobrine is the king of the Nether, and the Ender Dragon sort of the ruler of the End. Both dimensions are dangerous places to go and are definitely not as good as the overworld. But hey, fellow Minecraftians, don't you go there all the time?

We ended up voting and the majority wanted to go to the End. I shrugged it off, I didn't mind. We could always go to the Nether at another time. And even I had to admit, I was kind of excited about killing the Ender Dragon.

Mitch and Jerome were sort of arguing or discussing(quite intensively) which way to toss the Eyes of Ender, and they ended up just tossing them. We followed the Eyes and soon found the location of the stronghold.

We descended and dug in steps so we wouldn't be digging straight down, due to the number one rule in Minecraft, which I am sure every Minecraftians know. And it took quite a while before we finally got to the stronghold.

We wandered for a long time through the stone brick hallways and we kept being tangled in spider webs. I hated those things, they were sticky, dusty and restrictive, all in my least favourite qualities list.

We wandered off in pairs in search of the portal, Mitch went with Jerome, Jason went with Seto, Quentin went with Ian, and Ty went with me, and he seemed to be more excited than normal. He kept on rubbing his hands together in anticipation and had a goofy grin plastered to his face the whole time. And I didn't think that was because of the headphones he always wore and he was listening to songs. Either way, he seemed anticipated about the trip. Unnaturally so, I might add.

We kept wandering and bumping into dead ends, and ending up in dungeons or bumping into mob spawners. We bumped into at least four of those bloody things the same day in the same bloody stronghold, and just when we thought we were going around in bloody circles, we finally heard Ian shout that he had found the portal.

  Excited, we followed the sound of his voice, although still getting lost dozens of times in the maze like structure. We saw him standing proudly in front of the portal, grinning like a madman. I hoped that Derp wasn't in control right now, the last time he was in control, he had tried to beat us to death using a fish still hooked to a fishing rod. And the entire situation was so chaotic that it was not even funny.

We waited for a few minutes until everyone had arrived, Mitch put the Eyes of Ender into the slots and fell into the lava pool in the process, but luckily Seto placed the last Eye and activated the portal before he could burn to death.

Activated, the portal glowed like a field of stars in the pitch black sky, we then jumped into it without any hesitation, and it felt like falling through a place with zero G. The world spun and blurred and the dots of stars glowed and pulsed, that I found my stomach growling with discontent as it tried to exit my body through my mouth. It's not something that you would enjoy, but as long as I know, it's the only way to the End.