Chapter One

Maddie's pov

Omg.

Fashion intervention now.

I FaceTimed Paige. As I wait for her to pick up I grab a few dresses from my closet.

Ring...Ring...

"Hey. What's up?" Paige's bubbly voice fills the room.

"I have no clue what to wear!" I answer. School was big for me. I was your typical it girl. My long wavy brown hair and sparklying eyes always got the guys.

"Typical Maddie. Show me whatcha got." Her voice just brought a smile to your face. Thatr was the kind of person Paige was. 

Our convo goes on with me trying tons of dresses before we decided on a white strapless lace dress for American outfitters. It was absolutely perfect for the first day of school. 

I pulled out a pair of white strappy pumps before hopping into the shower. To be completely honest I am more of a night shower taker but its the first day of school. I have to dress to kill.

I stared into the mirror figuring out my make up for the day. Eye liner, mascara, blush and lip gloss. I curl my hair then take the front peices and tie them to the back of my head. I smile into the mirror before heading down for breakfast. 

You got to dress to impress.

***

Franklin Regonial high school was as typical high school as you can get. Full of different cliques.  Jocks, art geeks, skaters and so much more. Just like any school you don't mess with reputation. 

My reputation would defiantly be mean girl. Oh well. I'm cool with being the girl with everything. Till last year I was a nerd. I spent all of middle school and freshman year in the library. Now look at me. 

I strut into the school with Paige and Kendall closely behind me. They were my bestfriends who always had my back. Oh how typical are we. Although we have danced together for years we only started to get close this year. 

Paige and Kendall were so alike yet so different. Kendall was sweet and caring. Nobody in the world was kinder then Kendall. You could go to her for advice on anything well except fashion. Kendall had this quirky sense of style that only works on her. Paige was sassy and super funny. She could always cheer you up. Her fashion knowlege was extreme. 

"Hold up." I whisper so only Paige and Kendall can hear. "Who's that!" I spit out with disgust. Kendall and Paige turn and whisper behind me while I just stare at her.

She was tall, blonde and beautiful and worst of all she was talking to MY BOYFRIEND.

Josh Hyland was the perfect boy for me. He was one year older and Paige's brother. He was also the captain of the hockey team and football team. Most popular boy meet most popular girl equals power couple.

I turn to see Kendall and Paige staring at her. I wasn't going to let this girl waltz in and steal everything I have worked for. Josh was really hard to convince. We we had always been friends so he was worried about our friendship but I used my charm and good looks to win him over.

"Maddie is going to kill that girl." I here Paige smirking behind me. 

I continue to walk right into Josh and then start roughly kissing him to mark my territory. Sure it was a little pushy but it sure worked.

The blonde chick stepped back unsure of what just happened. It was going great until josh pulled away. I don't know why. I was Maddie. Flirty, fun and fresh. I had all the guys in the school after me. 

"Maddie what was that!?!?" josh asked like he was unhappy. 

"We haven't seen each other in a while. Are you okay with that?" I reply trying to find out everything.

"I was totally okay with that." Josh said flirting. Cute.

"I think I'm going to ... um... leave now. Bye josh." The unknown girl said.

"Bye Chloe." Josh said as he smiled at her.

My mind was racing a million miles a minute the moment he said her name. It wasn't it. It couldn't be. I turn to look her in the eye and all I see is the girl who was dancing all over my dreams last night. Oh no.

It all made sense now.

That was Chloe Lukasiak.