Chapter Four

Chloe's pov

The Abby Lee Dance Company. The doors to my future. I stand in the parking lot staring at my palms that are sweating rivers. I couldn't believe it. I was going to be on Dance Moms. My life was complete.

"Chloe what are you waiting for?" My mom asks as she comes up beside me.

"I'm just taking in the moment mom. Oh and you have to promise me something. You can't turn into a crazy dance mom. Not you." I reply knowing the show I know how bitchy the moms can get. And Chloe's sweet mom was not going to be like that.

"I'll do whatever I can"

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"There she is!" Abby bellows as I enter in studio A.

My mom takes off her new boots, just like I instructed her too.

"And a mom who knows the rules! This girls a keeper. Chloe were working on a new routine here, Maddie move over."

The brunette from school gives me a glare as she moves from the centre to the side.

I walk over as Abby explains the routine it's a pretty simple jazz routine. I go through the dance with the other girls. Abby yells corrections at everyone.

Well except me.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"She thinks she's amazing." Maddie says. "It's pathetic."

"I know. Her turns aren't nearly as good as yours." Kendall agrees.

What friends.

"Chloe, Maddie come here!" I hear abby bellow.

As I walk into studio A I see Maddie already standing there yelling at miss Abby.

"What! You can't give her a solo! That's not fair! I'm your national winner not her!" Maddie spits out.

I guess I'm getting a solo.

Yeah?