Devil's Due: Salem

AN:Like I said before. Expect more of Salem.

Authors pov.

Today was a great day for the 4th year students in Shade academy. After their graduation ceremony they started parting like there was no tomorrow expecilly the Leader of Team (T/N). (Y/N) (L/N), the top former student of the Huntsmen acadmemy got up to make a speech.

Y/N: Guys, Guys. I want to say something.

Everyone kept talking.

Y/N: Hey!!! Let me speak!!!

They ignored him. He grabbed his custom (f/c) shotgun and fired off three shots into the ceiling getting everyone's attention.

Team member#1: Why the hell did you do that for (Y/N)!!!

Team member#2: Yeah what the shit. Are you already drunk?

Y/N: No not yet, I want to say something to everybody now that all of us are full fledged huntsmen. *clears throat*. Si-

          BOOOOOM

Y/N: OH COME ON!!!

A giant grim dragon came crashing down scaring everyone to near death.

Either everybody was drunk as balls, or a real goddamn dragon just burst through the ceiling

"ROOOOAAAARRRRR"

Yup. Its real.

Team member#3: Ummm... Does anyone have the dragonborn on speed-dial?

Y/N: *shotgun cocks* Attack!!!

The (h/c) haired huntsmen charged full speed at the dragon. It breathed a big wave of fire at him. He quickly jumped high up evading the fire. Just as (Y/N) touched the ground the dragon hit him with his tail sending him flying through a wall.

Team member 1,2,3: (Y/N)!!!!!

The 3 members of team (T/N) along with the other young huntsmen redied their weapons But before they can engaged the winged grimm it let out a very loud screech making everyone collapse to the floor.

Team member#1: Whats happening.... I can't... move.....

Team member#3: It's roar. It's put us all into some kind of paralysis. Is (Y/N) okay?

Y/N: Im okay... Damn... He got me good.

The dragons tail swing was so strong that it disabled your aura. (a/c) lighting flickered around you.

Y/N's mind: This is unlike any grimm I faced before. It took out my whole aura in one blow. And that screech from earlier affected everyone except for me. Maybe its me its after? What on remnant does this this thing want? Did someone sent this thing after me?

You walk to your teammates to check on them.

Y/N: You guys alright?

Team member#2: We should be asking that question. Your the injured one.

Y/N: Well. It is a leaders job to make sure his teammates are okay. Anyways I think its me the grimm's after.

Team member#1: How do you know.

Y/N: Well for starters I'm the only one thats not affected by it's paralyzing scream, so that means that i'm important to it. And that hit from earlier was so powerful that it depleted my aura. If it wanted to it could've killed me.

Team member#2: Whats your plan?

Y/N: I'm gonna lure it away from everybody here. When you guys recover notify the Headmistress about this.

Team member#1: Are you crazy!!!

Team member#3: No! That thing will kill you.

Y/N: No it won't. Mabe it'll let me ride him, then I'll kill it. Bonus points if I can absorb its soul~

Team member#3: I'm serious!!!

Y/N: Thats funny babe given the position your in.

When the dragon paralyzed everyone it put them in awkward positions. (Team member#3) was in a doggy style position. It was ironic given that she's a cat faunus. Her tail perked up in shock, and she started blushing.

Team member#3: Oum this is embarrassing...

You laughed a little and kissed the mocha skinned faunus on the forehead. You placed her down on her back.

Y/N: Now if you'll excuse me I have a dragon to kill.

You turned around and noticed the dragon was gone.

Y/N: HAH!! What a coward! I guess this is another victory for Team (T/N). Time for another celebration!!!

You grabbed a undamaged bottle of Bourbon. Then out of nowhere the dragon caught you with its feet and flew off with you to gods know where.

Y/N: (TEAM MEMBER#3) CLEAR MY BROWSING HISTORYYYY!!!!!!

Everyone yelled your name when the dragon caught you. All you could do watch helpless as they were slowly fading from view.

Somewhere else

Salem was sitting on her throne with her eyes closed. Cinder walked up to her.

Cinder: Lady Salem.

She opened her eyes. Her scary yet beautiful red eyes stared at Cinder while glowing.

Salem:What is is Cinder?

I got a call from Tyrian. He said the dragon captured this (Y/N) person in Vacuo.

Salem: Good. All we have to do now is wait until it brings him here.

Cinder: My lady if you don't mind me asking. What are your intentions with this person.

Salem: Thats none of your business.

Cinder: R-right. Sorry for bringing the topic up.

    TO BE CONTINUED......