Preview: Devil's Due Salem

This is a preview of the next story/ Lemon. I wanted to give you guys something to read because it been a while since I updated. I promise to get it out as soon as possible.

Salem: Hazel. (Y/N) is about to arrive. Bring him to me when he arrives.

Hazel: As you wish.

Meanwhile with you

It's been hours since this dragon abducted you from Vacuo to an unfamiliar place. The sky was red, black rivers everywhere, and no signs of life. No grass no trees nothing. It looked like someone extinguished hell. What is this place? Where is this grimm taking you? Wherever it is you didn't want to find out.

(Y/N): Hey!!! Let me go!!!

It ignored you. You reached for you're weapon, but noticed you didn't have it. All you had was your phone and that bottle of Bourbon.

Y/N: Dammit. You're lucky I don't have anything to kill you with!!!

You saw a large castle in view. The dragon flew closer and drop you off next to it. It flew away letting out one last roar as it flew away from view.

Y/N: What is this place.

You took out your scroll to call your team, but couldn't get any signal.

Y/N: No bars. (sigh) This is starting to become a shitty Friday.

You see a big buff man came out the castle walking to you. You expect that he has something to do with this

Y/N: Who are you? What is this place, and what do you want from me?

Hazel: My name is Hazel, and I'm here to take you to my boss.

Y/N: Yeah no. I'm not going inside that creepy ass castle.

You walked away than Hazel grabbed your shoulder.

Y/N: You better get you're hand off me before I break it.

Hazel: What's stopping you?

You slapped his hand away.

Y/N: Dude trust me. You don't want any of what I am, I defeated guys bigger than you.

Hazel: Prove it boy.

Y/N: Alright you ask for this. Oh my gods those two grimm are mating over there.

As soon as Hazel turned around you grabbed the bottle of bourbon and hit him across the face with it so hard it shattered. He didn't even budge. He turned around slowly at you with a pissed of look.

Hazel: sigh. [Cracks knuckles]

               One ass kicking later....

You were now unconscious and being dragged by Hazel by the foot.

Cinder: That's going a bit overboard don't you think?

Hazel: He's still alive isn't he? His aura will heal his injuries, so Lady Salem won't know.

Watts: Why do you smell like liquor.

Hazel: You can thank this little shit for that.

He lifted you up higher, and threw you next to Tyrian.

Tyrian: Why is this kid so important to Lady Salem.

He went trough your pockets. You only had your scroll, a condom, and your last piece of gum. He took your gum. ( That bastard).

Tyrian: Ooo~. Strawberry Watermelon. My favorite.

He started to brows through. your pictures in your scroll.

Tyrian: This must be his team.

Team member # 1

Team member # 2

Team member # 2

Team member # 3 aka bae

Soon the doors open revealing Salem. Everyone stood up.

Salem: Where is he.

Like I said before ill get it out as soon as possible. TILL NEXT TIME.