015

"Minhyung-ah! Help me change my account password please" Jaehyun plead.

The both of them are in the library searching for some information about Mark's assignment and Jaehyun is with him to help, if bothering Mark is what you called help.

"Why?" Mark asked as he flips the next page of the book.

"Ten hyung kept using my account to chat that bunny" Jaehyun pouted.

"I actually see no problem with that hyung" Mark said not minding the elder beside him.

"You don't but I do!" Jaehyun almost shout making the librarian hissed at him. "Sorry"

Mark close the book he is reading and face his hyung. He can't focus on his research because of Jaehyun whining like a little child.

"Look, even before we created the NCT Confessions page, you are the one who said to us that if whoever the first one who's confession got a fifty thousand likes, we have to grant his/her wish, which happen to be your Bunny. You even created a contract of that" Mark said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

"But I was not thinking that time, I didn't expect that a confession would get a half hundred thousand likes"

"Not my problem anymore hyung. I think fate planned this to the both of you" Mark giggles. Jaehyun sighed at his defeat.

"Honestly, Bunny hyung looks so cute. He suits you" Mark teased.

"That bunny looks cute? Are you blind?" Jaehyun annoyingly said.

"Nope. If every bunny looks like him, our house will become a bunny house" Mark said.

"You're gross!" Jaehyun twitches his face thinking about what the younger said.

"I'm kidding, he only belongs to you, I know" If Jaehyun is not only asking for Mark's favor, he have already use a violence against him.

"By the way, how come he was bullied by you?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. I don't even remember him being bullied by me"

"As expected, you won't remember him. It's not like he is your only victim" Mark said "You have like *counting on his fingers* 100 students to bully"

"Don't over exaggerate!" Jaehyun argued.

"Well, you will remember him now. Seriously speaking, why don't you try being close with Bunny hyung? He looks clingy but quiet nice" Mark asked as he opens his laptop.

"I am straig--"

"It's not like you are straight"

Jaehyun was about to smack Mark's head but reminded his self to stay calm or else he won't change his password and Ten will keep pestering his chats with Doyoung. If you're wondering why he can't change it on his own, well, let's just say that he is dumb. lol sorry jaehyun.

"Can you just change my password now?"

"Stick to your words first, hyung"

"Sure" Jaehyun said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay what password do you want?" Mark asked.

"Try 'chittaphon'."

"It said too short"

"How about 'taeyong' ?"

"Too short, again" Mark said. Jaehyun can't help but chuckle. How can the internet know that both of his friends are short? That's what he thought.

"I'll try bunnydoyoung" Mark smirked teasing his hyung.

"Nooooooooo!" Jaehyun disagreed.

"Oh gosh! Look Jaehyun hyung, it said, 'too cute, grab him before someone else take him'."

"Not funny" Jaehyun said with a poker face.

"I am not joking. Okay, bunnydoyoung it is" Mark said as he pressed the change password.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Jaehyun shouted. He was about to smack Mark but he already left with his laptop before he did.

"Ehem!" Someone interrupted.

"WHAT THE HEL-- ohh ma'am!" Jaehyun stood up when he saw the librarian who hissed at him a while ago. He sure is done for.

"Mr. Jung, to the detenti--"

Before the librarian can continue what she is saying, Jaehyun ran for his life.