042

Doyoung won't stop hitting Jaehyun's chest as he cries.

"What's wrong?" Honestly, Jaehyun is confused. Did he do something wrong? I mean yeah he did lolz.

Because Doyoung won't stop sobbing, he hugged him tight and whispered I'm sorry.

"I'm so sorry for playing with your feelings at first Young-ah" Jaehyun added "I didn't know that this will happen, that i'll fall in love with you"

"I deeply regret what I have done to you" Jaehyun said burying his face on Doyoung's neck.

Doyoung released his body from Jaehyun's embrace and looks at his eyes. Jaehyun wipes the tears dripping on his face.

"Stop crying" he said "It hurts me seeing you like that"

He did stopped. "Do you really regret it?"

Jaehyun nodded like a kid "I was immature back then. I didn't know what i'm doing but then I realised that  all of it was wrong"

"Forgive me?" He added.

"Give me a valid reason on why I should" Doyoung challenges him.

"Because you like me?" Jaehyun whispered while scratching the back of his head feeling a lit bit embarrassed.

Though he whispered it, Doyoung heard what he said that made him frown. "Pardon? Did I hear it correctly?"

"You sure is conceited" Doyoung added.

"I'm just kidding, it's just that the thought of you being mad me, I don't think I will live if you don't forgive me" Jaehyun pouted.

How cute. Oh how I wanna kiss his pinkish lips. Doyoung thought.

"You're joking"

"No i'm not, Young-ah" Jaehyun said still pouting.

"Young-ah? I'm sorry you lil kid! But it's 'hyung' for you"

"But—"

"No buts!" Doyoung said "Okay"

"Okay?" Jaehyun asked in confusion.

"I forgive you" Doyoung smiled slightly.

Jaehyun rushed to his bunny's body and hugged him again.

"May I ask you a question?" Jaehyun asked not letting go of the embrace.

"Not until you let go of me" Doyoung said.

"But—"

"You are crushing my fragile body" Doyoung said as he rolls his eyes. Not that he doesn't want the hug, he loves it actually. It's just that Jaehyun's hug is so tight that he can't breathe properly.

Jaehyun let go and grin. "So as I was saying, may I ask you something?"

"Go on"

"Uhm do you still like me?" Jaehyun asked cautiously, scared of what his hyung might answer.

"You're really asking me that?" Doyoung laughs.

"I just want to confirm" Jaehyun pouts once again.

Doyoung pinch his cheeks and nods. "Yes, I do" he said "Now, stop pouting and let's go inside"

Doyoung was about to go when Jaehyun called his name.

"Doyoung-ah!"

*smack*

Jaehyun just earned a smack from his Doyoung. "I told you, it's hyung for you."

"Tsk" Jaehyun hissed.

"What is it? Let's go and have fun inside" Doyoung said.

"Well, you like me and I like yo—"

"So what?"

"Since we both like each other, uhmmmmm"

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" Jaehyun said while blushing while Doyoung just aughs at his cuteness.

"Of course!" Jaehyun smiled at his answer

"No." Doyoung added. His smile vanished. Jaehyun pouts once again, people!

"Stop flirting with me, let's go inside now" Doyoung said still laughing.

"But how about my kiss?"

"Shut up, Jaehyun. I said no." Doyoung firmly said.

"But—"

"NOOOO."

a/n:
tijens! have a merry christmas everyone!

btw, this epistolary has an indonesian version. check it out my indonesian tijens! visit whitalie'a account and look.

don't forget vomments! ❤️
xoxo 💋