Thirty Nine

Coffee Shop

The weekdays flew by and before I knew it the weekends was around the corner and I was more than happy that this week was coming to an end. The next day after the fight occurred gossip spread quickly about the big fight that occurred between Chris and Thomas. People were quick to make their own judgment on why it happened, which didn't surprise me because whenever anything remotely exciting happens in this school everyone tends to contribute to the gossip by adding their own comment on why it happened.

One of the things people were saying was they were fighting because Chris found out Iben had slept with Thomas.

Which Iben, although does like the attention quickly, denied it, claiming she'd never do that to Chris.

Another one was because Thomas was smart talking Chris which caused the punching and violence.

Amongst all these accusations, fortunately, my name was never thrown out, which didn't exactly make me feel better. As Chris was being accused of things that weren't true.

"So any plans this tonight night?" Vilde asks as she takes her textbooks out of her locker. Leaning on the cold metal one that was beside hers I shake my head having made no plans for tonight.

"Probably study than watch a movie and sleep. I guess and you? " I ask playing with the small flowered shape right on my finger. Nothing different from my normal Friday night routine. Besides from the fight that occurred on Tuesday and the new information that I know about myself nothing interesting has been going on this week. Although I couldn't help but feel bored by the fact that Chris wasn't in biology annoying me.

He was still on his one-week suspension and doesn't come back until Wednesday. I haven't really heard or seen from him since the night he came to my bedroom window. Which is less than I normal.

"Going to go over the financial report with Sana. Please help I'm scared of her." She cries causing me to let out a small laugh. We walk slowly towards the exits to release us from the school for the weekend.

"I'd love to come, but I don't think I'd be much help. I suck at economics." Though this is true I also couldn't think of anything more boring to do and I'm sure this experience would be good for Sana and Vilde. To grow their friendship.

Hugging my binder in my arms I attempt to keep myself warm as we enter the cool breeze of winter. I watch as people get into their cars a little jealous considering I have to take the school bus today since my car is still broken.

"Wish me luck" Vilde waved as she walks over to Sana school bus. Laughing I wave her goodbye hoping that they're both still alive on Monday.

As small clouds form. I stroll slowly towards the half empty car park. Tonight my mum is away with some guy on a "weekend getaway". She told be that she won't be back until Monday and left a small amount of money and food I needed. I wouldn't mind a little get away for the weekend, With the events that happen in the past week. I personally believe I deserve some alone time, but I much rather not join my mum and her new boy toy.

Breathing away from my thoughts. I furrowed my eyes brows in surprise. I watch as Chris leans on his car tapping his foot on the wet ground impatiently.

Making my way towards him I watch as his lips form into a smirk watching me as I make my way closer to him.

"Aren't you suppose to be suspended?" I sarcastically remark.

"It's after school hours so I don't see what harm I'm doing." Lifting himself off his car he walks closer to me. I slowly scan my eyes on his whole body admiring his outfit.