The lonely giraffe

The tornado was coming closer and closer and so was the two figures becoming more and more forward. Out of the blue the tornado began to stop coming forward, it twisted around as if it were beckoned away from the figures and our village to a endless miles of sand and trees. There was peace in the giraffe neighbourhood until the dark figures emerged from the dimmed light into the sunniness of the desert...emerging quickly from the little light of the sun, no one knew whom this could have been but the only thing they knew was that they were adult giraffes coming towards them with a fast speed. 50 spots was on the giraffes and they had a snowy white texture like Lexi's mommy and daddy, they looked identical as each other and they looked identical to Lexi as well. Unusually they were the same breed as Lexi's relatives because they a special breed that only they are... Now only a few meters ahead was Lexi's mom and dad coming back from the waterhole where her mom must have met her dad. They gave her a lovely warm hug and guided her to their residence where they had tea and a drink. All was forgiven. For the twister it is everlasting and it is still causing mayhem from today.