chapter 3

Honoka POV-

It’s been about five weeks since I start to be a member of the hosted club and the guys decide to announce that we are going be hosting the ball. The only annoying part was we had to have dates for this event.  The dance was going to be the first really event at this school for this year it was sort of a tradition for the school. While I was working on some lyrics for a song to play since Kyoya ask if I would be willing to play for the dance and he said in return I would have free choice in having any member as a date for the dance. 

The twins were coming around and driving me nuts so I agree to play their game. They both said “Which one is which?” over and over I was getting annoyed so I just turn around told them “your Hikaru is on the left and Kaoru is on the right.” I was right which made Haruhi laugh since she was only member to tell them apart. I went away to go work on the music I was going to play. When I found an open and quite place for me to work in found there was a young girl in the school uniform. She had this light pink color hair reminded me of a pink rose and these blue eyes color of deep ocean water.  She was holding this pad and was working on some drawing.

  It was a drawing of the hosted club members.  “That amazing drawing it looks like the actual hosted members.”  “Thanks my name is Emily Hitachiin the twins are my older brother. What your name?” she asks in this pretty little voice. “Honoka Izumi I am the newest member I play music while the club is open.” “Hey you now there dances tomorrow do you know who you’re going with or want to?”  She looks down and said “no I don’t know who I am going with but I would love if Mori-Senpai asks me. How about you do you know?” I look over at Kyoya who was at his computer “I would like if it is Kyoya.”  Tamaki came over to us and ask if ever of us had dates yet I answer no and I went to work on the songs for the dance.

While the club was going on and I was heading back to writing songs Emily was talking to Honey and Mori was standing in the corner watch the two of them I decide to work my magic. “Hey Mori-Senpai do you know who you’re going to ask to the ball?” he just kept on looking over at Emily. “Why don’t you ask Emily since you been watching her since she got her. She also has no date for it.”  He just looks at me and smile and nod it seems he wanted to ask her.  I went back to my guitar and I found a piece of paper and a violet rose in it. The note ready

Dear Honoka,

Would you meet me in the garden during your break?

I will be waiting in the gazebo

The note didn’t say who it was from but I had no choice I want to know who it was from. I grab my music book so I could practice sing.

Tamaki POV-

I was not with none of my appointment when I overheard Emily and Honoka were talking about the ball tonight. I listen while Honoka was writing down something and said she would like if Kyoya to take her.  I felt I had to help her get her dream that when I notice that Kyoya was look at her. “Hey Kyoya I notice you look at Honoka. Why don’t you two go together to the dance? You have been look at her since she started coming here.”   He just looks up and was holding a piece of paper. 

Honoka POV-

            I walk along the path in out of the rose garden when I finally found a small gazebo hidden within the middle of the maze of roses.  When I approach the gazebo I realize Kyoya was sitting at a small table he was working at his computer. “Hum where you the one that wrote this note?” I ask as I approach the table.  He looks up and was smiling at me.  “Yes I want to ask you something but if I did back in the room the rest members would had drove me nuts. Anyway I was wondering would you be my date to the ball please.”  I felt my check get all read when he said the word date. I couldn’t talk I was still surprise so I just nod. He smile and held me close while we made our way back to the room.

Emily pov-

Back in the room I was working on my drawing of Honey with some guess of his. Mori came over to me and he was watch me finish my drawings “will you be so kind in combining me to the ball?” my heart was racing I was hoping I didn’t fall asleep and this was real. I smile up at him “I would love too.” He smile and sat down next to me for the rest of the day.  When Honoka and Kyoya came back into the room Honoka was smiling and was talking to Kyoya.  I notice he kiss her hand and she went onto the stage and started to play some music.

Later that day, Honoka and I walk to where we would be picked up “hey what you smiling so much about?” I ask while waiting.  “Oh Kyoya ask me to go to the dance with him. How about you I notice you Mori was sitting next to each other?” I blush thinking of Mori. “Looks like we both found dates to the ball. Hey do you know what to wear?”  Honoka slimed big and said “my mother is a dress designer how about you come over to my place before the dance and we can get ready for the dance together.”  I noded.