Part 16

A month later. "Are you ready?" "Ryuga asked me. We were going on my birthday date, and he was taking me out to a museum.

We walked the place, his hand in mine, I loved history. "Wow look Ryuga a real sword!" I pointed to a katana "yea thats so cool!" we had a great time on our date. I was so excited for the concert the next day.

I woke up, and went down stairs, "Surprise!" Ryuga was there and he had breakfast ready, my favorite french toast. The room was decorated all pretty, "Oh! Ryuga did you do this for me?!" "I sure did, Happy Birthday Madeline!" he kissed me, "Thank you! Oh! How sweet of you!" I said wrapping my arms around him. "Your welcome. Now let's not let your food get cold." I started eating, it was so good, "Mmm this is so good!" I said my mouth full, "I am glad you like it, I am sorry I only got you one present, I had to come to the concert and the tickets were kinda expensive, plus I payed for all your friends to come too." "My friends are coming?! Oh I am so excited! And Ryuga, one present, please the only present I need is you to come today with me!" "Well I wanted to get you something you can open... so here!" He handed me a beautifully wrapped box, "Well open it!" "Ryuga you didn't have to-" "Just open it!" I rolled my eyes and opened the box, I pulled out a outfit, it was a white amd blade sailor outfit, at the bottom of the box was another little box, I opened that one, it was a dragon bracelet, "Ryuga... It's beautiful!" I jumped into his arms, "Thank you!" "The outfit is for you to wear today and so is the bracelet. I am glad you like it all." "I love it, let me go try it on!" I ran into the other room and changed into the outfit. I walked out, "I love it!" I said excitedly, "you look adorable!" I blushed "No I am not!" "Yes you are and you can't change that." "humph!" He pulled me into a hug, and kissed my head, "Oh it's 9:15 we need to go!" "Ok," we got in the car. "Since you are my boyfriend, I will make sure you will get in with me." he gave me a smile, "Alright!"

We got there around 9:54 and I was rushing inside, Ryuga's hand in mine, "Hello! You must be Madeline correct?" a woman asked me. "Yes I am and this is my boyfriend Ryuga." "Oh hello Ryuga, you are a blader are you not?" "Yes i am." "Alright well we better get you set up Madeline, but first i would like you to meet Len Kagamine!" A boy with yellow hair came up to me "Hello, my name is Len, and this is Rin," he pointed to his sister who waved, "You must be Madeline." "Yes I am, and this is Ryuga, my boyfriend, It is really nice to meet you Len!" I shook his hand. "It is nice to meet you too, are you ready for tonight?" he asked me "I am a little nervous but very excited." "Don't be nervous, ok let me hear your voice. Please sing Weekender Girl." "Ok" I took a deep breath, Ryuga put his hand on me and smiled and I started singing, after I was don't everyone clapped, I blushed "You have a beautiful voice!" Len told me, "Thank you." "All right, let's get practicing!" Len shouted, we practiced songs all day, and I was introduced to Hatsune Miku, KAITO, MEIKO, and luka.

I was so excited.

"Are you ready?" Ryuga asked me helping me get ready, "I think so." I told him nervously, he spun the chair around, making me face him, "I know you will do great, you have a beautiful voice and tend to please crowds." "Thank you Ryuga." I gave him a kiss, "Alright, Madeline we need to go!" Len walked in, "You look great!" "Thank you," "Ryuga you had better go watch for her!" Len told Ryuga who nodded, I was dragged out and got ready to on stage, my heart was beating fast, Len gave me a smile, I smiled back. We were lifted onto the stage when it was our turn, and we sang Suki Kirai. The next song was just me, I sang weekender girl, and I got a lot of people liking me.