Seven Minutes in Heaven ~Steve

" Okay let's see who's first, Y/n said ."  You moved around until you found one that was folded tiny. So you pulled it out and unfolded it, but it was blank. You could tell they could see the name so you asked ", Who is it Tony? " Capcicle your up, Tony said smiling ." Okay come on N/ n, Steve said cheeks dusted in blush ." Yep let's go, you said. "  As we walked you thought, "Of all people in that hat I'm glad I picked his first. " Your seven minutes start now, We heard Tony yell ."  Okay do you want to go first or me, You asked nervously." I'll go first, He said ." Then he kissed me. It felt soft yet rough at the same time. I felt his tongue slid across my bottom lip, and gladly let him in. He pushed me up against the wall and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You started to lift up his shirt when he stopped kissing me and said, " Are you sure N/n ." Positive Cap, you said smiling ." Well then, he said kissing me again ." You finally got his shirt off and he started to get mine off to see you had a tank top on under. That's when he started to kiss down your neck. A few minutes later a bright light is in your guy's eyes and there stands Tony with the rest behind him. " Well Damn Capcicle I never thought you'd be at that level, Tony said smirking ." Same for you Y/ n, he added moving out of the way ."   You fixed my hair and put your shirt back on Steve doing the same.  " Next Person is .....