Seven minutes in heaven ~Bucky

It was time for the next round and you were not in the mood to pick Tony.

'Alright Y/n take the bag and pick someone .' Tony said shoving the bag in your face.

' I'd take it if you didn't shove it in my damn face you ass .' You growled snatching the bag from him.

' Alright now let's not start World war II in here !' Clint said with an arrow in his hand.
Steve looked over at him eyebrow raised.

' Too soon ?' Clint questioned looking at the Supersoldier.

' Yeah Too soon.' Steve said then taking a sip of his beer.

' Okay back to the game, Y/n pick an item .' Tony said looking at you.

' Nah how about you, Steve, pull one out for me ?' You said holding it out towards the Captain.

He spits out his beer and started to choke on it. You all bust out laughing also hearing Bucky from the Kitchen.

' There is the n..no way I'm getting in that closet with one of them !' Steve spluttered out bright red.

' She means pick one out for her, Rogers .' Natasha said smirking at the flustered soldier.

' Oh okay I can do that .' Steve said then grabbing the first thing his hand touched.

Steve pulled out a toy soldier with aluminum foil on one arm.

' Oh Bucky Boo !' Stark called out towards the kitchen where Bucky was getting snacks.

' I thought I told you not to call me that ?' Bucky said walking back in with more snacks.

' You've been chosen by your best friend to go into the closet .' Stark said smirking at you then Bucky.

' Really Stevie ?' Bucky said looking at Steve. Steve put his hands up like he was going to get arrested.

'Sorry, now go I want to get this game over with .' Steve said pointing to the closet.

' Y/ n, Barnes you have seven minutes as soon as you walk into the closet. ' Natasha said as you two walked to towards the closet.

' Alright your time starts now !' Stark and Clint called out when you were in the closet.

You both stood their chest against chest for a few seconds, then Bucky started to talk.

' So Y/n/n what have you been up to lately? ' He asked awkwardly not looking at you.

' Great I've been doing great, in fact, I just was thinking about this situation. Right here right now that; if you don't kiss me I'll punch you so hard you'll go to Mars. ' You said and then not a second later his lips smashed onto yours in a fiery kiss.

You moaned a little into the next kiss, and then the next while feeling his partner get a little more noticeable. He started to kiss up, and down your neck leaving marks in a few places. He found your sweet spot and started abusing it while you were a moaning mess.

He broke the kiss only to pull his shirt over his head than yours.

' Are you sure Buck? ' You asked knowing that he could get insecure about his arm sometimes.

' I'm positive Y/ n, I'm ready for this. ' He said then unlatched your bra and started to kiss up and down the valley of your breasts. You two were a moaning and groaning mess.

Outside in the living room, Steve was blushing bright red, Natasha was smirking knowing you two liked each other, Clint getting 20 from Tony since he won the bet between the two of them.

After a few more minutes Tony busted into the closet only to find a partly naked You and a shirtless, pantsless Bucky shielding your eyes from the bright light.

You two put back on your discarded clothing, nd walked outside sitting down as nothing had just happened. Only something was actually happening the snuck glances until that is Tony caught on and said something.

' Alright enough with the eye undressing go to the bedroom and use protection. ' Tony said as you both got up, and ran for the bedroom wanting to have more fun with each other. In private this time.