Our Love

Suggested to me by SamVarty
Set during holocrons fate

After the holocrons had exploded maul didn't leave the ghost crew alone he tried to take ezra away with him, but kanan stopped him by fighting him "Spectre 4 spectre 5 get ezra back to the ghost I'll handle maul" kanan yelled "got it" both zeb and sabine said. As maul watched the lasat take ezra with the mandalorian he yelled in rage "you will not stop me this time Jedi" "well you aren't getting ezra without killing me" kanan said as the two continued to sword fight, Hera was right with kanan trying to shoot at maul who kept blocking her shots. "Hera get out of here, save the others" kanan ordered but hera refused and said "I'm not abandoning you a second time kanan". All three of them just kept fighting and fighting trying to get the upper hand.

On the ghost

Zeb and sabine had managed to get ezra safely to the ghost, shortly after ezra awoke and when he only saw sabine, zeb, and chopper he asked "were is kanan" "maul tried to take you so kanan is fighting him right now" sabine said ezra was a bit scared but​ he knew his master could take care of himself "were is hera" ezra asked confused that she wasn't with the others "she's right... here?" zeb said now wondering were Hera was " if she is not here then she's..." sabine started to say but ezra finished in complete fear "... with kanan".

Back to the fight

The battle continued on as kanan and maul fought, hera was looking around trying to find something to help kanan. Maul somehow managed to sweep kanans feet knocking his balance off, luckily hera saw it and managed to distract maul but he soon got her in a force choke hold "you are a foolish person, you should have ran and now you will die and my face will be the last thing you will see" maul said as he lifted hera off the ground. Kanan managed to get his balance back only to see hera being choked by maul "HERA" kanan yelled and charged at maul. Maul let hera go but she was unconscious and the battle continued but when kanan tried to slice mauls head off maul ducked and stabbed kanan in the stomach, Maul brought his lightsaber out and watched the Jedi fall to his knees. Hera woke up after a little bit to see the worst site in her life; kanan had been stabbed and as maul said " only now at the end do you see the truth Jedi" maul then raised his lightsaber above his head ready to finish off kanan, but hera shot maul once in the back and once in the head. After hera killed the sith she ran over to kanan with tears in her eyes saying "no no no no", she constantly said this as she check kanans wound" you can't die on me you can't die on me kanan" "it seems that is inevitable now hera" kanan said making hera begin to cry. "Please kanan don't do this, how will our child know about her father?" hera asked as her voice was cracking from crying "child" kanan asked "your pregnant" he asked again "yes" hera answered with tears in her eyes "how will she live without a father kanan, she will need you" she sobbed as her vision began to get blurry from her tears "she will know me through her amazing mother and that's all she will need to be happy" kanan answered in a whisper. "Name her" hera said quietly "what" kanan asked "I want her father to name her" hera answered " Dawn Jarrus Syndula" (name is from another author) kanan said "she will remember how great of a husband and friend her father was" hera said. "I love you" kanan said "I love you too" hera cried out and they kissed each other, then hera felt kanans body go limb. "Kanan?" hera asked, after a little while she grabbed his lifeless body and cried into his chest knowing she will never see him again. Hera didn't know how long she was crying for but she heard a gasp and turned to see ezra, sabine, chopper, and zeb looking at her with shocked faces, ezra ran up to his fallen master and said" kanan, kanan, kanan" his yelling got louder as he shook his body before hera yelled in a medium voice "he's gone ezra". After ezra heard this he looked up with tears in his eyes, hera reached over to him and he reached back, when ezra grabbed hera they hugged while ezra cried hard into her shoulder, he had just lost his master, his leader, his friend, his father. While ezra cried into heras shoulder sabine came over and hugged both of them feeling the same pain who was shortly followed by zeb who hugged all of them and chopper made sad beeps at kanans body. They all looked at their fallen family member body and sob as they would never hear his voice again or feel his arms around them. They lost their leader in their family forever.

I hope your happy sam you just made me break my own heart😢😢😢😢😢😢
Spectre 7 heartbroken