I'll Be There For You pt 1

This is an Idea I keep having.

In a U-Wing

The U-Wing was flying down to the planet Mustafar with Wolf and Stahl along with rebels for a important mission. In the lower section of the ship Wolf was debriefing the mission to the rebels, "ok men this mission isn't your normal walk in the park. We have Intel to believe that the Empire is hiding secret locations for major resource bases that would prove very useful". As the men heard the debriefing Stahl was standing behind Wolf looking at the hologram with some concern. Ever since the ship took off Stahl was having this weird feeling inside of him like the force was telling him something bad was going to happen. As Stahl kept worrying more about his feelings he didn't notice Wolf call his name until he shook him saying "boy you alive" getting a "what. No" from Stahl making the men laugh. Wolf laughed along with them too saying "well I hope your alive or else were in trouble" turning the attention towards the men letting Stahl know that it was his turn to explain the plan. "So here's my side of the plan from what ever cyber eye told you. So when we land on the room I will take the one man with me to get the data. Once we are inside we can go to the data file and "barrow it from the empire"" Stahl explained getting a nod from everyone. There was a soldier however who asked "why only one man sir. It would be safer to have half our men with you and half with commander Wolf" in which he received "it would be, but you all need to cover our exit and 2 men can hide better than 10 men can" making him understand what Stahl was saying. The pilot then said over the comms "were coming off on the drop off zone" letting all the rebels know it was time. Everyone was grabbing their parachutes with Wolf the only one not knowing what was going on. The only thing he did know was that someone changed the plan, and that certain someone came up behind him saying "Wolf aren't you getting ready". Wolf turned around amd grabbed the person on the shoulders saying "Stahl what did you do with our plan" getting a smile from him along with "I threw it out the window. Its safer to have the ship fly above the building so we aren't detected". Wolf couldn't believe what he was hearing, granted he was a pilot in the clone wars but that was years ago. However it didn't matter to Stahl, he just put the parachute on Wolf saying "your going to be Wolf" not making the clone any more confident. The ships doors soon open revealing the building below surrounded by lava and smoke. Wolf walked over to the door looking down. The second he looked he backed away saying "y-you know what I don't think I'm the right man for this. I-I'll just stay on the ship" backing up. As Wolf backed up Stahl was behind him looking at the rebels who just smiled and nodded. Stahl looked at Wolf saying "have fun" not giving him enough time to answer because he pushed him out of the ship making him scream and everyone else laugh. Stahl still laughing walked over to the side seeing a figure falling above the building. Stahl then looked over at the other rebels getting a nod making Stahl say "see you all down there" jumping off followed by the other rebels.

As Stahl kept falling he managed to catch up with Wolf who yelled "YOU LITTLE GUTLER" making Stahl continue laughing saying "come on Wolf enjoy the ride looking down. As the building got closer and closer Stahl told Wolf "pull your chute now" in which Wolf had no hesitation. One after the other the rebels did the same with the exception of Stahl who force pushed himself at the last moment. When Stahl landed the two guards turned around seeing Stahl in the middle making one of them say "what the....a intruder" as they both pointed their blasters. The troopers were about to pull the trigger when energy shots hit them both in the chest instead making their bodies fall lifelessly. Stahl didn't look at where the shots came from, instead he heard Wolf say "if you ever do that to me again. I'm going to shoot you instead" breathing heavily. Stahl just grabbed the troopers armor and began putting it on saying "yeah. Then you have to deal with Hera" making both of them smile as they waited for the others.

Once the other rebels landed on the roof the other rebel tasked with Stahl put on the armor. Stahl then walked over to the door turning to the others saying "keep the place warm for us. Ws will be back soon" getting a nod from the others as the 2 went in the building.

Inside the building

Stahl and the other rebel had been walking for a long time since the building was as big as the pyramid on Yavin. Once the two finally made it to the data room one of the guards said "this area is off limits. You better have a key to get in". Stahl walked over to the guard saying "you don't need to see our keys" waving his hand making the guard say "I don't need to see your key". Even though they were in the clear the rebel said "make him go try and kiss Pryce" getting a laugh with "Pryce is here" getting a nod. Even though it would risk them being captured Stahl still waved his hand saying "you will go give Pryce a kiss" making the trooper say the same thing anf run to where she was. Once the trooper was gone Stahl and the rebel let out a laugh nefore they went in the room and knock out the guards and began downloading the data.

Pryce's room

Pryce put her weapon away that she used to end the trooper that was trying to kiss her for some reason. Two more troopers entered the room saying "madam Pryce the rebels have downloaded the data and are waiting for evac right now on the roof". Pryce looked at the trooper smiling saying "good, now send all personal to the roof and prepare the electric disputer" getting a "yes ma'am" from the soldier as he ran out of the room. Once the trooper was gone Pryce gave her evil smile along with a laugh saying to herself "now lets see what that boy is made of" grabbing her gun and then walking out of the room.

On the roof

"On our way eta 3 minutes" the pilot told Wolf who said "copy that we will be waiting" then getting off the comms walking back and forth waiting. As the rebels waited for the ship Stahl told Wolf "easy Wolf, we have the data and our ships gonna be here soon". Wolf just ignored Stahl because he was always taught to be on guard every second. That served him because an explosion blew open the door and started flooding with troopers. Everyone kept shooting at each with shadow troopers showing up and Stahl activating his lightsabers blocking every bolt that came his way. The two sides kept shooting at each other with each rebel hitting multiple troopers. During the fight 3 rebels had lost their lives with continuous shots being fired. The heat from the lava didn't make things any easier. It felt as if the Imperials has fire coming from one side and a second fire from the other. Rebels soon began to lose focus from over heatness which cost them their lives. Soon the rebel numbers were down to 20 then 17 and the numbers was still dropping. Wolf kept firing at the troops taking down 2 shadow troops and 15 storm troopers. As the battle kept continuing Stahl and Wolfs comms went off followed by a huge barrage of shots that whiped out most of the troops. The remaining troops slowly got up only to be shot down by the remaining rebels. The ship soon landed with the rebels getting on the ship. As they did Stahl walked up to Wolf who was still on the ground saying "guess I owe you an apology" getting the clone to smile at him saying "forgiven". They both smiled at each other from the crazy day they were having. However the happiness was cut when they heard a beeping under them soon followed by an explosion causing Wolf to hit the ship and Stahl almost flying over the edge. As Wolf was pulled onto the ship Pryce came walking out into eye sight seeing the ship. Pryce saw that Stahl was not on the ship so she pulled out her gun powering it up saying "you were never meant to have that data". Luckly before Pryce shot her weapon producing an electric circle Stahl managed to wake up. As the bolt flew towards the ship the rebels were yelling at the pilot to pull up, the pilot was trying but the ship wouldn't be able to dodge it in time. Knowing this the rebels looked at the shot approaching. As it was about to hit the ship Stahl jumped in front of the shot yelling in pain as his nerves tighted from the electricity knocking him out. Once the ship was off the ground the pilot looked and saw Stahl on the ground not pulling up any further. One of the rebels got off the ship yelling "private" only to get shot in the head. More stormtroopers had shown up firing at the ship making the pilot make the hard choice and take off. The ship soon made the jump to hyperspace with the data with them, fallen men, and a lost soldier. Wolf already knew it was going to be hard to break the news to Hera that Spectre 7 had been captured, but he had to tell her.

On Mustafar

After the ship was long gone Pryce told her men "get rid of the deceased bodies" getting a "yes ma'am" from the trooper as he and his men started grabbing Rebel bodies and throwing them off the building. As the troopers did this Pryce walked over to the unconscious boy looking at his state smiling. "We are going to have a lot of fun boy and I'm going to enjoy breaking you" Pryce said as the men came and took Stahl to an interrogating room.

Hopr you all like it and sorry its short. I'll update when I can.
Spectre 7 out