Prologue

Natalie's POV
"Another job completed!!" I said with my arms behind my head.
I had returned home after doing a job, with my good friends: Elena, White and Faith.

"I feel like that job was really easy." White added.

"Well of course it was, we were all working as a team, which helped us to finish it really quickly." Elena said.

"Aye Ma'am!" Faith said.

Let me introduce you to my amazing friends.
First there's Faith, my cute puppo, best friend. I've had her since I was ten, took a while to convince my parents to get me one, but with patience and hardwork it became reality. I take care of her with all my heart.

Next is White, he's Gray and Juliva's son, he's a 19 year old ice and water wizard. White is generally a quite Person with people he doesn't know, it took me long to start a conversation with him, but since his dad, Gray, and my father, Natsu, are best friends, he opened up soon afterwards. I also have a huge crush on him.

Elena is Mystagin and Erza's daughter, though she is much like her mother, is a fighter and has requip magic, she also has the blue hair as her father. She's very tough and a natural leader, especially when she's giving orders, she cares for her home, family and friends a lot and will go to the bitter end with them, she is also 20 years old and is very loyal and kind.

And as for me, I'm Natalie Dragneel, I'm 19 years old, Daughter of Lucy and Natsu Dragneel, and I'm a Fire and Celestial wizard. I'm a mixture of both my parents but people say I act like my dad a lot.

We've been in Fairy Tail for a good ten years.
White and I were 8 and Elena was 10 when we all first started, we're childhood friends you can say.

So come on our adventures, this is the story of our generation in FAIRY TAIL