50; real life

SOPHIA'S POV

"Are you still talking to him?" Caleb suddenly barges into my apartment making me jump with my hand over my heart. I close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath.

"Are you or not?!" He yells at me. I stand up from the couch closing my MacBook.

"Are you drunk again? Caleb, it's only 4!" I yell back at him.

"Answer my fucking question" He yells louder, making me flinch. The neighbours are going to have so many questions.

"Talking to who?!" I ask him in a calm manner hoping it would calm him down but it failed.

"SHAWN, GOD DAMN IT" He raises his voice.

"No, i'm not Caleb. Calm down." I say.

But he doesn't.

"FUCKEN LIAR" He yells.

"I'm not talking to him Caleb. We were never dating. I never liked him. I only talked to him to get over you!" I shout, hoping he would stop. "I still love you! He was just a rebound for me except i never liked him and we were never together. He's just a someone!" I add. He stays quiet, satisfied with my answer.

But what i just said, is FALSE. Not true. I loved him. LovED. But not anymore. He's an hot alcoholic and i gave him so many chances for his fuck-ups. But not anymore. He's possessive and he hits me and he threatens me and my fam. That's not right. I just wish all of it would stop. I wish all of my feelings would stop. I wish all of my feelings for SHAWN would stop. Ignoring him for weeks was the hardest thing to do. It hurts my heart reading the numerous texts he sent me asking what he did wrong. But i never replied. Because of Caleb. Of course. This all just comes back to Caleb. My stupid ass just forgives him all the time. I never liked Bella and the girls. They were so controlling and always pressured me into the bad stuff. I only did it for Caleb. Ignoring my friends was painful. It makes me feel a bit better knowing the girls know. Jack and Jack, I miss my older brothers. They would know what to do but i can't tell them.

By this point, tears were uncontrollably streaming down my face.

"Love me. Make love to me then. If you still love me. Have sex with me. You dirty little virgin" He says. I shake my head.

"No, i'm not ready Caleb" I cry.

"I KNEW IT. YOU DON'T FUCKING WANT TO BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE ME. Are you having sex with other guys? With Shawn? You slut" He says. He throws his alcohol bottle to the wall making it shatter to pieces. I flinch as i hear him punch the wall as hard as he could leaving a huge dent in my white wall.

"Look Caleb, i'm sorry your mom died but it's the past now. You can't do anything about it now. It's too late. I know you're hurting inside but this is not solving it Caleb. Putting your anger on me isn't making you feel any better. This isn't you. I know you and right now you're not the Caleb i know. The Caleb i know and loved was sweet, amazing, kind, funny and always smiling. Please Caleb. Don't be like this" I say. He lets his guard down and slides down the wall placing both his elbows on both knees, covering his face with his two hands. I catch a glimpse of his tears through his fingers rolling down.

The front door suddenly opens revealing Alyssa, Madison, Claudia, Johnson, Gilinsky and... Shawn.

Oh my god. SHAWN. Oh my fookin' god. Were they there the whole time? Did Shawn hear what i said? That he was just a someone.

Sophia, this isn't the time to be worrying about Shawn.

I make my way to Caleb and sit down next to him. I hug his side and kiss his cheek.

SHAWN'S POV

"I'm not talking to him Caleb. We were never dating. I never liked him. I only talked to him to get over you!" "I still love you! He was just a rebound for me except i never liked him and we were never together. He's just a someone!

I hear Sophia shout to Caleb. Damn that hurt. I'm just a someone. Okay. My stomach just dropped.

"Are you okay?" Claudia quietly asked, probably knowing that I'm affected by what she said 2 seconds ago. She ignored me for weeks and I couldn't sleep not knowing what i did wrong. I don't like Camila. I never did.

I like Sophia. She's bubbly, beautiful, amazing, funny and sweet. I like everything about her. Knowing what she's going through right now breaks my heart. I just want to hurt Caleb. More than he hurt my girl.

"Shawn?" Claudia whispered, interrupting my thoughts.

I nod my head, "I'm fine"

But i'm not...

I'm not fine.

-

WOAH DRAMAAAAAA