99; instagram + real life

2 months later...

♡ liked by camila_cabello, justinbieber and 3,183,287 others

shawnmendes happy with you 💕

tagged: camila_cabello

18,927 comments

-

user1 BABES 😍😍😍

user2 parents

user3 i just vomited 🤢

user4 i still ship you and sophia

user5 it's actually over 😥😥 @user4

camila_cabello 💜💜💜💜

user6 this is so cute oh my god

user7 I don't ship this

user8 I want someone to look at me like they look at each other

user9 they look so happy

- real life

"Sophia, what's taking you so long?" Alyssa barges through the front door of Sophia's apartment. There was no answer. Alyssa walked into Sophia's bedroom but she wasn't to be seen. She heard crying coming from her bathroom so she walked in.

There was Sophia on the floor sobbing her eyes out. Her knees were to her chest while her right arm rested on her knee with her hand covering her face. Her mascara was smudged, her hair was a mess and she was only wearing underwear with her long top on.

"Oh my god Soph, what's wrong?" Alyssa asked as she ran to Sophia's side. She just shook her head in disappointment and disbelief.

"Tell me. What happened?" Alyssa said.

"Look at the table" Is all Soph said. Alyssa stood up and looked at the tabletop. She gasped in shock as she grabbed it.

It read, positive

"Are you sure?" Alyssa asked as she looked at her. She nods and wipes her tears.

"Is it Shawn's?" Alyssa whispered. She nodded again.

"When did you..." Alyssa started.

"A week before our breakup" She whispered. "I'm so stupid. I can't believe I fucking forgot to take the pill" She blamed.

"It's not your fault. You're going to be okay. Are you going to tell Shawn?" Alyssa asked.

She shook her head quickly. "No no, I can't. I'll ruin his career. I can't tell him. When i'm ready, I will. But not now. I can't ruin his career and his relationship. Please don't tell him or anyone else. Tell the girls but please don't tell anyone and please don't tell James" She begged. Alyssa nodded.

"Go without me. Just let Rupp know I can't make it and that i'm sorry. Just say that I'm sick or something" Sophia said. Alyssa nodded.

"Okay, don't do anything stupid. I'm gonna check up on you" Alyssa said.