Part 1

"Kim we need a job!" Vanny said brushing her blond hair,"How about Freddy fraxbears pizzaria!There looking for four night guards!"Henry said looking at the paper,Feona got off the couch by Kim and walked up to Henry only to snatched the paper and start dialing the numbers.Then somebody answered the phone,"Hello welcome to Freddy fazbears pizza,how may I help you?"the phone guy said,"me and my friends are looking for a job,"Feona said,"your hired!You start a 12:00 am!"Then he hung up,"wow that was fast!"Kimmy said hoping off the couch,"well we better get ready, of course Im already ready,"he said,they all just stared at him,"well I guess were ready too,but try not to creep the manager out with you sheep costume."Kimmy pointed out,Henry just grunted and went to take a shower.They all took a bath,brushed there teeth,ate dinner and hoped in there car,since the pizzaria was a mile away from there house."We are the bom I mean we are awesome taking up a job that people get murdered in!"Kimmy said,"what!?"every shout looking at Kimmy who was holding the new paper."It says it right here,local pizzaria was a killing fredzy,finding dead bodies and what not,"everyone except Kimmy and Feona was terrified, "WELP!Can't change the cource now!" Feona said slapping her nee and pushing on the gas.