part 2

They were all at security room,soon the phone rang and the phone guy explained everything only for the phone to end in a scream.Everyone jumped,"So they move,ow hell no I'm getting the fuck up out of this hell hole!!!"Henry said,"we can't the doors are locked well have to survive,"Kimmy said,"ok Kimmy you do the camera,Henry left door,Feona right door,and I'll do the flash light,"Vanny said,everyone got in there positions,"Daffy ducks off the stage!" Kim yelled,Feona check your door,she did and chica was in the hall."close the door!"Kimmy yelled,"no we have to save energy,"soon Chica was at the door,"CLOSE THE GOT DAM DOOR!"Kimmy yelled at the top of her lungs,and Feona did.Feona's heart was racing,"Ow no here comes FRAZ FUCK!"Kimmy yelled,they all looked at Kimmy,"I see foxy,your cockatoo looking ass,"everyone stared at Kimmy, "umm foxy is out of his cove a little,hehe," Kimmy said rubbing her,Kimmy saw that Bonnie was at the side of the door,she had an idea,"Henry....turn of the light and check the side of the door,"Kimmy said acting natural, he did."Aaaaaa,You son of a Bitch! "He said closing the door.He glazed to death at Kimmy,Feona and Vanny were laughing there asses off at Henry's reaction,soon frazfuck and daffy dick where gone.Feona opened the door,"Piss off granny!" Henry said to Vanny since she was the oldest of them.She stuck up her middle finger,"Aboard ye land chatting land lovers....FOXY LET THE SHIP!!!"Kimmy said,Henry quickly shut the door,Foxy bagged on the door,"Stop taking my power you ass!"Vanny said,but all she got back was a cackle,"ye can't stay in there forever!"Kimmy smirked and said,"OI LAD!SHOVE THAT PIRATE ACCENT UP YER ASS!"She yelled,he just walked away mumbling.The clock the chimbed and they were home free from the monsters,Kimmy and Feona did a sugar dance.