Part I: Consequences

Forth had just finished taking a shower when he heard a knock at that door. The knocking was rapid and loud. Whoever it was must have been in a hurry. Forth just assumed it was just one of his friends who needed his notes immediately. Forth let his towel rest on his shoulders as opened the door. At the door was a furious Beam.

Beam shoved past Forth and takes a look around his condo. Beam began to open shelves and cupboards slamming them closed when he was finished looking through them. Forth found himself utterly confused. "Beam what the hell?" Forth called out as Beam continued his search. Forth loved Beam with all this heart but this was extremely uncalled for.

Beam was headed for Forth's bed area. Forth quickly grabbed a hold of Beam's arm. The half naked man pulled him in with all his might. Beam only looked at Forth with an angry look. Although, Beam was almost always angry with Forth but this time he looked more than angry. Beam only examined Forth. He stared at Forth's chest tattoos for a moment.

"Beam, what's wrong?" Forth asked using his soft voice.

"You're a bastard." Beam only said as he mad his way to Forth's bedside drawer. Among the condoms and lubricant packet laid an opened box of cigarettes. "I knew it!" Beam yelled as he took out the box.

Forth didn't have any words. Even if he wanted to make some bullshit excuse he really couldn't. "Beam.." Forth can only manage to say. Beam only looked at him. Beam didn't care, he ran into the bathroom and dumped the cigarettes in the toilet and flushed them down. He chucked the empty box at Forth.

"You smelt like smoke, idiot. When you kissed me it felt like I was licking an ash tray."

"I just....I hold them for friends.." Forth explained.

"Bullshit." Beam spat. He angrily started at Forth. Inside he felt concern for the guy he liked. Not only that but Forth had given him his word. "Even if you smoke just one you'll never break your habit, Forth!"

"Beam,"

"Don't you care about yourself! You could die!"

"Beam,"

"You promised me! You gave me your word."

Beam was so heated. He could barely even stand to look at Forth. Even if Forth looked incredibly handsome. Forth only had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still damp. His tattoos were on display for everyone to see. Beam glared as he walked out the room.

"Beam, don't leave. Let's talk this out." Forth called out. Beam just ignored him and kept walking. "Beam,"

"I don't want to talk! Goodbye!" Beam yelled as he slammed Forth's door.

Beam was so angry. He was practically speeding as he drove back home. He couldn't believe Forth was such an idiot! A bastard! An asshole! He was running out to insults to call Forth in his head.

When he arrived home he could hear small giggles. Beam was utterly confused. Usually when he got home the condo was empty or Kit was just laying around studying or watching TV. When Beam stepped into the living area he saw Kit and Ming cuddling on the couch. Ming was on top of Kit giving him kisses while Kit tried to push him away but he still being all happy and blushy. 

Beam cleared to throat to get the two love birds' attention. Kit pushed Ming off quickly and the two sat upright. "Sawadee P'Beam." Ming greeted. Beam doesn't say anything. Instead he went into the kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of water to drink.

"You look pissed. Did you get into a fight with Ai Forth?" Kit questioned.

"Bastard hasn't quit." Beam only mumbled. They all knew Forth had quit smoking for Beam. It was pretty obvious since the relationship between Beam and Forth changed. Forth was also changing too.

"Eh? Really? Forth is crazy."

"What a liar." Beam sighed as he directed his attention towards the papers spread out on the coffee table.

"What if P'Forth needs a better reason to quit?" Ming thought. Beam was ready to choke this nong. "P'Forth seemed really angry about quitting at first but since exams he must have snapped and started up again." Ming was trying to figure a way to justify his seniors actions. Of course Ming would try to make Forth seem better. They were engineering students, they looked out for each other, it was part of the "brotherhood". Beam was feeling himself snap.

"Am I not a good enough reason? I put up with him! I clean his wounds! I satisfy his needs!" Beam snapped while clenching his fist. "AI FUCK FORTH!"

"Whoa P'Beam you're totally his wife now!" Ming laughed. Kit gave Ming a small smack on the head and told him to shush.

"Hmm...Ignore his messages so then he'll realize why you're the one and he needs to get himself together for you." Kit suggested.

Beam calmed himself a little more. Did he really just scream about Forth like that. Honestly, he was surprised about his own feelings. Maybe Beam was a little stubborn but he actually liked Forth. Kit did have a good idea and Beam could execute it perfectly. Even if it seemed petty and childish it would work.

Beam was in thought when he turned to see Ming hugging Kit tightly. "Kit you should really consider moving out." Beam cringed at the sight of Ming and Kit being lovey-dovey.

-

Beam's week was incredibly shitty. He didn't realize how much it sucked to be "single" around friends who had relationships. Not only that but Forth barely called or texted. He probably only called and texted like once or twice. Beam wanted to go over to the engineering facility and punch Forth in the face. Beam felt shitty. Why was Forth not giving a shit? Usually he was more caring than Beam. Beam was extremely annoyed.

Beam was walking to the med school cafeteria where he saw Kit and Ming. Ming was lovely staring at Kit who was trying to eat. Beam only grimaced at the "lovely" couple.  He couldn't help it, it's hard to be happy when you're having a fight with your hubby. Beam sat next to them. He wanted to ask Ming if he's seen Forth anywhere but his pride wouldn't let him.

"P'Beam I got an update for you!" Ming smiles, his eyes turning into little cresent moons. "P'Forth is sick. Apperently he got a really bad fever from riding around in the rain."

Beam wanted to kill Forth even more now. Beam sighed as he got up to go buy some food. He felt so annoyed. So frustrated. How could things go so sour? He finally felt like he and Forth found a good middle ground in their relationship before this. Beam actually liked Forth. He thought Forth was serious about this. Beam couldn't help but feel betrayed.

Later that evening Beam was lying on his bed when Kit walked in. "How are you holding up?" Kit asked.

"Okay I guess." Beam replied. Kit was probably the only one who knew how Beam genuinely felt about Forth. Maybe Kit was just good at reading people but Kit could read between Beam's words. Beam sat up so he could look at his best friend.

"Hey, I think Forth hasn't said anything to you cause he knows you're still mad at him." Kit said as he patted Beam's back. Beam didn't say anything. That seemed typical of Forth. "You should discard my plan. Pha is really ready to kick Forth's sickly ass if you two don't make up." Kit laughed.

Since when did Pha hear about this? Last time Beam checked Nong Yo was his entire world. Kit got up to leave but when he reached the door he turned to Beam again. "By the way, maybe you should consider moving out and watching your hubby twenty-four seven." Kit laughed again.

"Same goes for you! Your Nong Ming is a handful!"

"What can I say? These engineering boys are the death of us."

-

pinkore's end of chap note:

Oh Beam always so complicated! Lol but anyways I've decided to make this a 3 part fic! The next part will be a reconciliation and the third part will be some smut ;^)

I hope you enjoyed! Please leave some comments they give me motivation! (also I need ppl to talk about 2moons with lol)