Prologue

*Amber's pov*

Ahhh! Run! HE'S COMINGGG!

"THIS IS SICK OPPAAA!" I shout as I run.

"Just keep your bullshit mouth shut and eyes on track Amber!" he shout back. This was no time to argue. So I do as I'm told.

"I'm runningggg!!!!" I hear Pete to laugh to my right.

"Just keep your bullshit mouth shut and eyes on track Pete!" I repeat my elder brother's line.

"Like this!?" and that little dumb kid is staring at me!

URGGGG!! can't he just listen to me like for ATLEAST ONE time in his life!?

"AMBERRRRR!"
I hear both the men in the room shout my name.

"oops!" I smile showing off all my teeth.

"Damn in Amh! We always loose because of you! Can't you get out of your thoughts atleast till we save the princess!?" He snaps his finger at me and turn away removing his belt before smashing it on to the floor. He looks deadly serious right now! I repeat, deadly serious.

I really wanted to kill him right now for ordering me when he knows I hate it, but I had better chances of survival if I zip up my lips right now.

Wait, it wasn't my fault. it was Pete!!

ONLY IF HE HAD LISTENED TO HIS NOONA!!
I could have been alive! We could have saved the princess! We could win against that demon behind us.
"It was Pete oppa... " I say looking at my bare feet and imagining digging holes with my toes!

"FOR GODSAKE AMBER! DON'T BLAME PETE FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!"

He didn't know the half of it. Trust me.. If there's something wrong around me, either way or another Peter is responsible.

He sighs and continue the so called 'speech' for loosing in the video game "You were the one playing your part Amh! Not Pete!"

Maybe he was right. But I don't care! IT'S PETER NOT ME! AND THAT'S IT!

I roll my eyes and look at Pete giving him a death glare.
"Woah! Noona! Don't give me that look. It was you noona! Not me!"

I still keep my eyes fixed on his. I actually don't understand what's so funny in this room right now but my idiot dongsaeng, I could hear him chuckle.

Urgg.. I hate the fact that I have the world's most stupid brothers in the world. IDIOTS!

They support each other for like, everything! Ya, maybe I'm a bit too stubborn to admit that I'm wrong, but they're my BROTHERS for GODSAKE.

it's not my fault I'm born a girl. Dad says, I'm a boy born a girl. That's obvious though. Because I was brought up with these two idiots. The most stupid people in Seoul!

Oh right Seoul! Our name sounds American but we are officially Koreans.
My dad's  Korean- American, and my mom is a Korean! When Fred was born, before their marriage of course, they were given two choices. Either live with grandpa and grandma in America, or they were free to live here in Korea but had to name the kids American. My dad was basically brought up in Korea with his grandma ( i.e, my great granny). And my mom refused to leave. So they chose the second option.

How I know this!? We visit our grandparents once every year. I'm not boasting but, we have a very fluent english. We talk in both english and Korean when we're home.

But honestly, I never saw my mom. I did actually, but I don't even remember. She left us when I turned 4, two days after Peter's birth. Whenever we try to ask dad about that he's sad. And that's the last thing in our bucket list, so we don't usually ask a lot about her 'to dad' . In my life it was always me, dad and my brothers.
My brothers!? I love them more than I do myself. If I was to choose between the two of them, I would prefer jumping off a clif.