Plane Rides

2. Plane rides

now don't get me wrong I love plane rides but it's the people on them and at the airport.

Security: The people there who are in ground of you suck. when going through the detector, there is always this one lady who is stupid.

*BEEP*

"oops sorry forgot to take off my necklaces, I am so sorry."

~takes off neckless~

*BEEP*

"oops sorry for got to take of my belt"

~takes off belt~

*BEEP*

"oops sorry for got to take off this"

~takes off that~

*BEEP*

and so on and so on.

then on the plane:

1. the seat kicker

2. the 2 old lady's that won't shut-up

3. the old man snoring

4. the crying baby

5. the old man/ lady who talks to u the whole plane ride

let's talk about 1 first.

seriously we are 30,000 feet in the sky and you are kicking my seat and laughing. no. the kicking gets to the point where the kicking feels like hell in a massage. and his mom is to into her sky mall magazine to tell her kid to stop kicking my seat.

the lady's: they think that everyone wants to hear there conversation and they just won't shut up. like

"oh my little grandson is to and he is the cutest thing ever"

then a bunch of loud awe's for only to lady's that England could hear. then one lady cracks a stupid joke that makes the other lady laugh so loud that there probably was an Earthquake in China.

old man snoring: this guy is probably on the other side of the plane and you can still hear him snoring. he is the one guy that makes the 2 old lady's sound like little mice.

the baby crying: my dear gods I love baby's but seriously give that dang baby drowsy medicine. that baby's cry is the loudest most annoying cry you have ever heard. like what did the gods put a curs on this plane. what are we now going to fall into the ocean.(god I hope not)

the old man/lady talking to you: ok these are the people who talk to u about World War 2 and you just don't give a damn. they thing you are listening but really you have your earbuds in full blast and you can still hear the 2 old lady's talking, the man snoring, the baby crying, the kid kicking your chair, the of man/lady talking to you and just to top it off that annoying lady at security. and guess what it's only 7:30AM.