15: New Journey

A/N - like the picture of my poor Aiyama?

><><

"Please don't leave!" Hashirama yells as Aiyama was standing by the large rock. It was like that dream that was turning into a reality.

"He didn't mean a word of what he said!" He shouted once more. Aiyama was getting tired of it. Her kind soul and mind had enough.

"I don't care about him anymore. This is what I want. I'm sorry Hashirama-nii..." she whispered lowly before turning her back.

Hashirama inhaled sharply before trying to activate his wood style to captivate her in. It was in the mere moment that he tried.

But failed...

Her crystal style broke free. She shot him a long-lasting glare. Right when Tobirama appeared giving Aiyama a displeasing look, he knew right away what she was going to do.

"It was never meant to be, Hashirama... and soon you'll realize why I chose this path. I hope a miracle happens someday and maybe... we'll see each other again..." her exact words came off of her dreamlike it was nothing...

"So you'll leave everything behind!?" he shouted with vigour in his tone. Aiyama scrunched her face up before turning away...

"A man like you should understand... the weak are meant to perish in a world like this as the strong grow. That's what I believe. Hashi, Tobi..."

Aiyama used her space-time to disappear leaving no trace behind. Tobirama was cursing every word under the book as Hashirama was on the verge of crying his eyes out.

"What the hell has gotten into her?!" Tobirama shouted at his older brother who was sitting with his knees to his chest. Already depression was circling around him.

"A-Aiyama..." he cried, he didn't want to see her go. It was unfortunate for his dear older sister. Tobirama was cursing more words out. He wanted to break into the Uchiha residence and fight Madara for what he had done.

"He caused this!" Tobirama yelled as he clenched his fists so tightly that they started to turn white. Hashirama was silent... he didn't know what to say or do. He loved his dear little sister.

But was she falling into darkness? How could they pull her out of it? See the light once again.

Tobirama marched away towards the Uchiha compound. Hashirama widens his eyes before following him. He didn't want Tobirama to cause a scene with the Uchihas.

"Tobirama stop!" Hashirama tried to grab his arm roughly but he pulled back with a menacing glare.

He loudly knocked on Madara's door shouting nonsense. At least Izuna was alright and was getting treated properly. He must be resting in his room.

The door opened slowly as Madara looked at the two Senju brothers with a questioning brow. He wondered what they could possibly want. He crossed his arms waiting for them to talk. Probably more scolding about Aiyama..

"We need to talk!" Tobirama growled annoyingly at the smirking Uchiha. His anger was rising in his chest. His chest clenched with some tension. Madara rolled his eyes before stepping aside as the two walked in.

Izuna himself was sat at the table. Bandages covering his whole chest. He was reading a book and was confused as to why the Senju brothers stopped by.

"Ah what brings you two here?" Izuna smiled and was quite wondering why they would come out of all times.

"If this is regarding Aiyama... Hash-"

"She left the village." Tobirama seethed his anger once more. Madara slightly widens his eyes in surprise. Izuna had gaped his mouth open.