Chapter Four

Ae Ri's POV

Days had passed. " Day 20 " I mumbled under my blanket. I quickly go to the bathroom, and I'm grateful that mum helped to iron my clothes. It only took 5 minutes until I went out and wear my uniform.

It's 7.32 AM. School starts 8.10 AM. But I promised Haechan that both of us will stay at the playground until school starts.

Actually, mum doesn't really allow me to have a boyfriend but since Haechan's a good boy, mum really liked him. Same goes to dad. When both of my parents went to vacation, yes without me :( , Haechan will spend the days at my house, or sometimes i will be the one who went to his house. I really tried my best to treat Haechan like a king. I brought him sweaters, because he likes sweaters a lot.

He brought me phone cases, kpop thingy, food and other things. I always saved money for Haechan. That's how precious Haechan is in my life. I will always treat him better. I'm glad Haechan and I never fight each other before. Even though Haechan are rebel sometimes, I always tried my best to understand him. I never told him if I was mad or sad.

There is no use of telling my depression, no one will respond and help me. It can't be helped anymore.

I should stop now because it's been 5 minutes since I zoned out. Don't wanna be late for a short date! I grabbed my bag, my bottle, my phone and skipped to the living room. " Ayy why so happy darling? " Mum asked as I was grinning happily.

" I'm going for a short date mum! " I exclaimed, making mum and me fangirled together. That's why I love my mum. " Make sure to eat my daughter! And if something weird happens just call me! " I nodded, and went straight to the playground. I sat on one of the swings, waiting for Haechan. But suddenly I felt a pain on my chest again and I'm grateful the pain didn't last longer.

" Hey cutie! It's 7.50 AM and we have a lot of time to date! By the way, have you eaten breakfast? " I shook my head and suddenly my stomach growled. " I guess the stomach is hungry ~ Here, I bought some cheese waffles. Mum made it and it's absolutely delicious! "

My eyes sparkled at the sight of pretty waffles. I thanked Haechan and gave him a small peck on the cheek before eating it. We walked to school, hand in hand. I'll miss this too.

-

There's Haechan, waiting for me as always. I never knew why his classes ended earlier then mine. But it's great to stare at him from the class. I quickly stuffed my books and my pencil case inside my bag before running towards Haechan. He intertwined our pinkies together as we walk to our home.

I felt my head is hurting, and I stopped in my tracks, causing Haechan to  stop as well. " You're okay cutie? " Haechan asked in a worried tone. I nodded as I hold the pain on my head. Just a few more steps and you'll reach home. I keep saying that in my head, while laughing at Haechan's jokes.

" Jaemin wanted to throw some paper to his crush but he threw it on a gay instead. And badly, Jaemin wrote ' I love you ' in that paper. That gay misunderstood him and went to flirt him even though Jaemin said he threw it to the wrong person. " OMG THAT SHOOK ME UP.

I laughed loudly, making Haechan smile and laugh too. I'll miss this laugh. This moment. This kind of jokes. I wish I can hear your jokes even though I'm on the clouds.

We kept laughing at that joke, I didn't realize we arrived at my house, and we bid goodbyes. I gave Haechan a tight hug, and he hugged me back. A tear almost escaped my eye but I managed to hold it back. I'm sorry Haechan. I love you.

Yeongwonhi.