03

The gang slowly began to wake up. Lauren being the first. She arose from Luke's chest and smiled. Lauren remember Luke from the party. He was a little tipsy but he really extremely kind to her. She always remembered him as that mysterious guy in the navy jumper. Soon Luke woke up to find Lauren starring at him with a smile.

"I could get used to waking up to such a beautiful smile" Luke whispered in a groggy voice. Lauren looked down at her nails with a smile.

Soon Daniel woke up and looked down at Cara who had her arms wrapped around his arm. He pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled.

"Someone catching feelings?" Luke smirked.

"No!" Daniel said defensively. Cara began to stir, she nestled her head further into Daniels arm before letting out a loud yawn.

"Why is everyone being loud!" Ella growled as she squinted at the 2 happy couples.

"Why are you being so loud" Simon said poking Ella's side making her laugh.

"Where's Kayla and Jonathan?" Cara questioned.

"Kayla is in bed still sleeping" Jonathan said as he came upstairs from his bedroom downstairs.

"I'm guessing Kayla like sleep" Lauren chuckled.

Lauren and Luke had offered to cook for everyone. So they began gathering the ingredients with the help of Jonathan. Lauren noted that Jonathan hated mess. Of course anyone can see that from just walking into his house. It was sparkling clean. Simon and Ella had decked out of the couch alongside Cara and Daniel. The 4 watched the news with bored expressions.

"I smell food" Kayla said walking up the stairs from Jonathan's bedroom.

"Sleeping beauty arises!" Jonathan clapped his hands and walked towards Kayla.

"Calm down! I didn't get up for you, I got up for the food" Kayla smirked dodging Jonathan quickly.

"Damn your reflexes" Jonathan said as he watched Kayla walk towards Lauren and Luke.

"Whatcha Cooking?" Kayla questioned looking over Lauren shoulder. Lauren pushed her back so she wouldn't burn herself.

"Sausages, eggs, bacon and toast" Lauren replied with a smile.

"That's ready now if you'd like to set out the plates?" Luke turned to Kayla who frowned.

"I've to work for my food?" Kayla questioned tilting her head.

"Welcome to the real world baby!" Jonathan said grabbing the knives and forks and setting them out.

"Don't call me baby" Kayla scowled as Jonathan handed her the plates. Kayla set out the plates as Luke and Lauren began laying the food on each plate.

"This is so good! You guys are amazing cooks!" Cara said as she took a bite out of the bacon.

"Haha thanks girl!" Lauren smiled as she looked to Luke who smirked.

The group dug into their meals and exchanged normal conversation. Kayla didn't participate though, questions were brewing in her small mind. Kayla didn't feel comfortable with 7 other individuals being around her acting like they've known each other for years. She didn't know any of these people. She didn't like feeling slightly intimidating by them all. She just wanted to go home.