Chapter 19: The Following Week

This is going to just be a chapter for fun, because I have writer's block.
All of this takes place in between the club and the mission. All of this is random situations I thought of Ruby and Chrollo in while writing the story. You can go ahead and skip this part if you want. It's not important to the story.

Chrollo catches Ruby singing

Chrollo walked down the hall slowly, holding the first Harry Potter book, ready to trade it out. He was seconds from opening the door, when he could hear music and singing coming from the room. He silently opened the door a crack and peeked in.

There, in all of her purple eyed glory, was Ruby, singing off-key to a Kpop song. Plus, she wasn't just singing, she was dancing too! Badly.

This is the song she's singing. It's called Her by Block B

She was halfway through the song before she realized that he was even there. When she did, she quickly blushed and hid her face, not saying a thing.

"Sorry to interrupt your little party, but I'm ready to trade this out." He said, suppressing a laugh. She quickly traded him for the 2nd one and slammed the door when she was done.

As Chrollo walked down the hallway, he could hear more music and singing, right where she left off

"Idiot..." He said with a chuckle, rolling his eyes.

Ruby catches Chrollo singing

Ruby was walking down the hallway, wanting to ask Chrollo if he knew when they were leaving. Being the paranoid person she is, she just had to know. Once she reached his room, she slowly knocked on the door. No answer. Then, she heard music. Hey, she knew this song! It was one of her favorites! She slowly opened the door to see Chrollo, completely jamming out on his bed, a half read book tossed to the side.

This is the song he's singing. It's called The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

Ruby tried to be quiet, but when he fell off the bed trying to do an elaborate dance move, but still continued to dance on the floor, she had to laugh out loud, causing Chrollo to notice her standing there.

"Shit! How long have you been standing there?" He said, getting up and turning off his radio with a flustered look on his face.

"Too long. I also completely forgot what I came here to do. Can you dance a little more for me?" She asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Hell no!!" Chrollo yelled, throwing his book at her, with Ruby running away giggling like a chipmunk on drugs.

Arguing over books

"No way! Slytherin is the best house! Everyone there is so cunning and cool! That's definitely the house I want to be in!" Ruby yelled at Chrollo, shaking her fists.

"Fuck no! Ravenclaw is the best! They're so intelligent and studious! They'll defiantly go the farthest in life after Hogwarts!" Chrollo yelled right back, waving his book in her face.

While they both continued to scream at each other, the rest of the troupe watched with wide eyes, shocked of their boss and his best friend.

"Personally, I prefer Griffindor..." Shalnark whispered, shrinking away from the chaos.

Watching a romance movie together

"Chrollo!!! Watch Titanic with meeeeeeee!" Ruby yelled to him, waving her favorite movie in his face. He put down his book and scowled.

"That sappy crap? No! I'm going to read Harry Potter instead." He replied, glaring at her. Ruby sighed. She was looking forward to watching this with him. She'll just find someone else.

"Phinks! Watch this with me!" She said, running up to him, waving the movie at him.

"Ok.." He said, reaching for the movie.

"No. Not him. I'll watch it with you." Chrollo said, grabbing her arm and dragging her away from him.

"But you just said tha-" Ruby started, but was cut off.

"No. I'll watch it." He said, letting go of her arm, walking ahead.

Time skip

"Pffft. Stupid. There's clearly enough room for him up there. Right, Chrollo? Chrollo?" Ruby said to him while munching on a piece of pizza. She turned to him, but was met with a sobbing mess.

"God, Chrollo! It's a movie! Don't cry!" She said to him, scooting over to give him a hug.

Chrollo said nothing. He only whimpered into her hair.

By the time the movie was over, they were both asleep.

Midnight snack

Ruby couldn't sleep. It had been long since Chrollo passed out from exhaustion, and it was now midnight. Ruby sighed and pushed his arm off of her.

"Maybe I'll feel better after some food.." She thought, making her way to the pantry.

After making herself a sandwich and a glass of milk, she sat down on a rock and looked up at the broken stained glass ceiling. She was so into the patterns, that she didn't even notice that Chrollo sat down next to her.

"Can't sleep?" He asked, reaching for her sandwich.

"Yes. Do you want one?" Ruby replied, moving her sandwich away. Chrollo nodded.

After giving it to him, they ate their food, talking about this and that.

"Let's go to sleep. You look tired." Chrollo said to Ruby, only to realize that she was asleep on his shoulder. Chrollo carefully carried her to the room, being careful not to wake her.

Emergency dance party!!!!

Ruby was sitting on her bed, reading Pride and Prejudice, while eating Sun Chips. Little did she know that Chrollo was outside her room with his phone ready to go, song perfectly picked out. He giggled, ready to jump into her room with a surprise.

This is the song he picked. Planetary Go by My Chemical Romance

Without any warning, he burst into her room, blaring the song as loud as it could go.

"Emergency dance party!" He yelled, plucking the book out of her hand.

"You're on!" Ruby yelled back, jumping up and shaking her hips to the beat.

When the song was over, they both flopped down on her floor, panting and wiping off sweat.

"Feel better about tomorrow?" Chrollo asked, realizing that Ruby was really nervous.

"Much." She replied, slipping her hand into his.