Loving you

#The palace#

"Crap crap crap, I'm late!", Jungkook said dressing into his uniform. He happened to over sleep, his mother probably already here considering his father was the one to wake him up. His father finally got out of that drunken state and got a job. He helps farm and sell vegetables, he gets paid nicely and I'm happy for him.

Jungkook stayed up to think of messages he could write in the hearts. You might think that that's a piece of cake. But jungkook puts a lot of thought into what he wanted to say, and it can be hard.

He quickly went upstairs and straight to the princes room. But he stopped at the doors.......... He could hear sobbing from the other side, and it hurt Jungkook's heart a little. He opened the door and saw jin on his bed.

He rushed over to see if he was okay. "Jin, what's wrong what happened!", Jungkook said as he turned jin over so they both faced each other.

Jin had a bruise on his cheek and dried tears. "....... I-I tried jungkook b-but he wouldn't listen.", Jin said looking into my eyes his shaking hands holding onto the side of my arms. He was talking about his father wasn't he..... That bastard, jungkook thought.

The king, jin's father, was always against the things jin said and would hit him at times. Jin talked about how Namjoon would be better as the next king, he had so much more experience with the citizens while Jin didn't. Jin has been mostly cooped up in here for the sake of his studies. Even though his opinion is well said his father never listened and made it even harder for jin.

He never wanted to be king, but Namjoon did. So why jin. Because....... The king never liked his brother, and despised his whole family as well. They worked as colleagues, and thats it. So he never thought of Namjoon being king. He also wanted jin to follow in his foot steps even if it was by force. He loved jin..... But as he got older the man just got a bit crazy.....

"It's okay jin, just calm down. I apologize for getting here so late I happened to have slept late." I said holding him in my arms. "It's okay, at least your here now...", He said giving him a sad smile....

"Let me run you a bath", jungkook said as he walked to the bathroom. After the tub was filled jungkook came out of the bathroom and jin came in.

Jin had soaked in the tub, the warm water feeling so good on his skin. His cheek still stinging a little from the slap his father gave him. He just wished his father would understand him more and actually think about the kingdom then the royal family....

As jin bathed in peace jungkook happened to walk out the room for a minute. Jin would probably be going to the garden as usual, so thats where jungkook put his next message, which was perfect for today.

He quickly went back to the prince's room before he came out the bathroom. When he did, jin had only a towel on, making jungkook blush.

But why was he blushing, he had seen jin in such a look multiple times. But even so... He couldn't help but fantasize about what it would be like to take that towel off himself.......

Jin had went into his walk in closet and got dressed in there. Today he would just be wearing his casual attire.

"Tell me, do I have anything on my schedule today", jin said picking up a book from his desk." No, your free for today", jungkook said. "Good, now let's go to my oasis", jin said walking out of his room kook following along.

As he thought they were going to the garden, jin skipped in excitement. Those strange paper hearts have come again.
Jin opened it and it read:

You beautiful being.. Always remember that you have people that care, so your not alone, somethings might happen but they might just be for the greater good, stay strong.