Bonus Chapter: Minjoon(or Nammin)

I felt like I needed to put something more, just a little though. Hope you enjoy ~

#Namjoon's point of view#

I was 5... Or 6 when I met you Park Jimin. To think a beautiful creature like you would be such a low level peasant in someone's eyes...

I remember playing with Seokjin in the garden, it was really sunny and we always liked to water the flowers on days like that....

# 19 years ago #

"Jin! There's a little frog here!" Namjoon said with delight. The two both crouched down to look at the fellow there eyes so bright with happiness. "It's so tiny and cute", Jin said holding.

"Set it free! He's probably looking for his family or something" Namjoon said looking at the frog.
Saying that Jin let the frog jump off his hand and into the flowers.

They spent a lot of time in the castle together. They weren't able to go out so they enjoyed each others company. Jin could read to Namjoon or Namjoon could just be saying the most silliest things. Their parents were always busy so it was just natural for them to stay so close together.

"Let's go to the library after we finish up here" Jin said, "Oka-" Namjoon was about to say until he heard the yells of a crying child coming closer. To both of their surprises a small crying child came running to them and started to hide behind Namjoon in fear.

Not that far behind 2 guards came running up to them in anger. "Princes, please move away from the child... He has stolen money from inside.

"Maybe he's just hungry, don't hurt the child, he looks so young." Jin said helping Namjoon cover the boy. "He's filth from the poor part of town why are you worried about him, he's even making you dirty, just give him here!" One of the guards said.

They tried to take the boy from behind the two children's backs until Jin finally said something to stop them and make them go. " As the child of the king I can have you arrested for harassing me!" Jin said pushing the two off.

They were shocked, they decided to keep there mouths closed and walk away. As they walked away
the two boys gently calmed the boy by patting his head and wiping the tears off his face.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon said. The boy said nothing, he just looked into the two's eyes. He hugged the two tightly and started to cry more.

They decided to take him to Seokjin's room so they wouldn't be disturbed. "He seems to not be speaking.....Hey, do you wanna take a bath?" Jin asked the boy.

All the boy did was nod. They took him to the bathroom. As they noticed the boy fully, he just had dirty rags as clothing. His face was dirty and he didn't even have shoes on. Namjoon became saddened by the image and went and gave him a hug.

"Talk when you want to... My name's Namjoon and this is Seokjin, but you can call him Jin." Namjoon smiled.

They got him into the tub, and scrubbed him down until you could see all but his smooth skin.
They got him out and helped him dry off. They gave him clothes that were a perfect fit some how and combed his hair.

Namjoon wouldn't have admitted it at first but once he was cleaned and you could really see him, he was really an angel from God himself....

Namjoon couldn't help but look at the younger he was like the male version of a young Snow White.

"Are you hungry?" Jin asked making the younger's eyes light up. He only nodded his head.
"Namjoon stay here. I'll try and get food from down stairs" Jin said running out of the room.

It was just Namjoon and the boy now. It was awkward until a soft voice started to speak.

"My name is Jimin... Park Jimin...." He said making Namjoon shiver, his voice was so soft and satisfying.

"That's pretty... Feminine..." Namjoon said not trying to be rude. "I was named after my mother.... She's dead.... Their... all dead. But I trust you." Jimin went into Namjoon's arms and hugged tightly....

"Please don't leave me...."

"I won't...."

Jimin was able to stay, but considering he was a low class citizen he acted as Namjoon's servant. As years went on and the two got older...

Not knowing, the two had fallen in love with each other, but were to embarrassed to confess.

"Namjoon!" Jimin said running into him, hugging him tightly.
"I've been waiting for hours, why did you leave me for so long." He whined.

"It's only been a few minutes, I had to grab some things, our horse should be coming out now, what did you do while you waited for me", Namjoon said messing with Jimin's face and cleaning it a bit.

"I saw Ms. Jeon and her son I think, you know he's going to serve Jin", Jimin said.
"Ahh I see, maybe you'll have a new friend to hang with" Namjoon pinched Jimin's nose making him squirm and giggle.

As the two ended their playing, their horse had arrived. "Would you like the back or front seat?" Namjoon asked rubbing the horses side. "Front! I want a better view, your too tall to", Jimin said.

Jimin was picked up by Namjoon and put on the horse, in the moment Jimin had blushed a little but was good to hide it. Namjoon hoped on after and they were on their way.

"Where are we exactly going?" Jimin wondered, usually on small trips like these Namjoon would tell where they would be going.

"It's a surprise", restraining to give Jimin a little nickname, Namjoon only chuckled. Jimin pouted a little, he was really curious.

The ride lasted to what seemed like an hour, Jimin was slowly closing his eyes until the movement of the horse stopped.

Jimin fully opening his eyes was shocked.

"Namjoon.... This is..." Jimin said not knowing what to really say.
"I remembered how much you'd run away to here when you had those nightmares. I might have freshen up the look of the place but hopefully the scenery brings back memories.

Namjoon had taken Jimin to a place special to him, it was an area in the forest that had bundles of beautiful flowers everywhere, and a small pond, I was gorgeous.

Namjoon had put in extra flowers it seems and a small little cabin, the scenery was breathtaking.
"Maybe when we have the time... We can spend our days here.... Just the two of us...", Namjoon said nervously his hand shaking.

Then it hit Jimin for a moment, Namjoon had made this just for him, and by the look on Namjoon's face he wanted to say more, his cheeks slowly glowing with a light pink, and his body posture was awkward.

Jimin was going to do something that would make him die of embarrassment but his heart ached to finally spit it out...

"Namjoon... I love you too....."

A silence and awkward stare came upon them until Namjoon rushed up to Jimin.

Grabbing his waist with one hand and cradling his head with the other, Namjoon had placed a soft kiss on the smaller's lips, which Jimin of course gave back.

"You're amazing you know that"

"Heh, I know..."

#Present Time#

"So.... How does it feel to be the new King, your Majesty?" Jimin joked as he skipped around Namjoon in his new bedroom.

"Great, How does it feel to be the lover of this new King, Park Jimin?" Namjoon smirked grabbing Jimin in his arms.

"A-ma-zing", Jimin said kissing Namjoon's cheek.

"I love you so much it hurts, Please don't ever leave me Kim Namjoon," Jimin said wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"You know I won't...."
Namjoon said planting a kiss on his lovers lips...

Leaving a beautiful silence that the two loved very much...