TEASER

Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat
Kumkum Bhagya
Copy rights © - 2017
All rights reserved.

            Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat Kumkum BhagyaCopy rights © - 2017All rights reserved

This is going to be the new plot of the story Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat. This story is adapted from Aashique 2 but its not exactly going to be in the same way and somewhat it will be with dark emotions. Thanks to some friends for this suggestion, I hope I could give justice.

Teaser

"Not all the celebrities are like you, why you are doing this man" screeched Purab by running behind him.

"Because I am the only rockstar here, not just like all the celebrities who living with a fear of their competitors" said Abhi winked at his brother friend manager philosopher 'sometimes biwi type' person in his life 'accordingly' Purab.

Purab stared at him in disbelief "come on yaar,you forget kis awaaz ka maalik hoon mein, no one had born to defeat me" said Abhi by looking at his blank face.

"You are right Abhi, no one can defeat you because you,yourself is your enemy" as words slipped of his mouth Abhi turned away and started to leave the place with a grin and a smile.

He was about to get into the car and turned to Purab and said "Haan..Kyunki what I am today is all because of me and I dont have given rights to anyone to destroy me and you know what I, myself claim that rights too." finishing his words with a sarcastic laugh he ignited the engine to leave.

Purab ran to him and snatched the bottle from his hand and throws away, only they could hear the glass breaking sound in the middle of the dawn. Abhi got down from the car and laughed at Purab by holding on to his shoulders to steady himself.

"Why did you hate her so much, she is my aashiq you broke my aashiq and my dil too." laughed Abhi at his own joke which irks Purab.

Purab doesnt even give shit to his accusations and stuffed Abhi inside the car and started to move.

To be continued...
By srimathi.

Hope you all liked the new plot... Drop your views.