In the night of city lights

"Come its getting late lets go" said Purab and pulled Abhi out of the green room to entrance

"Show is bloody damn hit" laughed Abhi by struggling to relieve his hand from Purab's grip.

"Haan bohot badi hit and even producer wants another show in this month" said Purab by waving a smile at the gym boys who protecting their way from the fans crowd, where Abhi smiles at his fans and waving kiss in his left hand.

Finally they reached near the car and Abhi bends to the car and took the bottle in his hand started to gulp it.

Purab rolled his eyes in irritation.

"How much you ll drink" asked Purab in irritation.

"Why you always has a problem with it man" chuckled Abhi by looking at the bottle in his hand.

"Life is to live, and it's the way to live a celebrity life" sipped the drink from the bottle and wore his coolers and started to get in to the car.

"Not all the celebrities are like you, why you are doing this man"screeched Purab by running behind him and pulled him out of the car.

"Because I am the only rockstar here, not just like all the celebrities who living with a fear of their competitors" said Abhi winked at his brother - friend - manager - philosopher - 'sometimes biwi type' person in his life 'accordingly' Purab.

Purab stared at him in disbelief "come on yaar,you forget kis awaaz ka maalik hoon mein, no one had born to defeat me" said Abhi by looking at his blank face.

"You are right Abhi, no one can defeat you because you,yourself is your enemy" as words slipped of his mouth Abhi turned away and started to leave the place with a grin and a smile.

He was about to get into the car and turned to Purab and said "Haan..Kyunki what I am today is all because of me and I don't have given rights to anyone to destroy me and you know what I, myself claim that rights too." finishing his words with a sarcastic laugh he ignited the engine to leave.

Purab reached him and snatched the bottle from his hand and throws away, only they could hear the glass breaking sound in the middle of the dawn. Abhi got down from the car and laughed at Purab by holding on to his shoulders to steady himself.

"Why did you hate her so much, she is my aashiq you broke my aashiq and my dil too." laughed Abhi at his own joke which irks Purab.

Purab doesn't even give shit to his accusations and stuffed Abhi inside the car and started to move.

When they was about to move out of the gate the manager ran behind the car by shouting Purab's name.