7: ?

Hi guys!! This is soon I suppose? Anyways this is the last chapter of this story. I know! Too soon right? But it was supposed to be a short story from the very start.

Initially I didn't want it to be focused on a love story but I guess Vander is a much stronger character than I thought. I actually like him very much, more than any of my other male leads.

Anyways on to the chapter!

Enjoy!

___

"Agatha, are you ready?" Her stylist called out.

"I'll be out in a moment!" She called from inside the changing room.

Agatha looked at herself in the mirror of the changing room. She looked pretty in the plain white sheath dress. She wore her red hair down as she smoothed the creases of her dress. She was ready.

She came out of the room, and her stylist's hand's flew up to his face.

"Gorgeous!" David cried as he pulled Agatha to her makeup chair.

He told her to close her eyes until he works his magic on her.

It has been a whole year. A whole year which had been spent on writing, editing, publishing and promoting her first ever young adult romance. A whole year of solitary where her only companion was her laptop and Andy.

Andy and she had been writing for almost a year. He had promised to attend her book signing in New York with Allie and Winifred. Andy was the closest she had to a friend right now. When Andy sent a picture of Allie and Winnie two days after Agatha reached her home, she realized that she might not have lost all the people. Andy had been nothing but kind to her. They had continuously chatted through emails. He never asked for her phone number or any social media and nor did she. Emails seemed to be their thing. They have talked about everything now, except for their personal lives. She still doesn't know if Andy is his real name and Andy doesn't know her as Sera, just Agatha, the children's book author.

In her solitude when she left her parent's house and rented an apartment nearby, her only companions were Andy's emails and Vander's memories.

Vander. His name was enough to make her breathless. She never forgot him. He was the reason for her latest and first new young adult's novel. The story was about the protagonists, senior and junior at a news channel, who at first hated each other's guts. When paired together in covering a murder mystery, friendship blooms. There are plotting jealous colleagues and suspicious boyfriends making the protagonists fight for justice and love. Sera had no idea how she wrote this story. It had mystery, thrill, love, and passion.

The story had reached amongst the top young adult books and Sera's happiness knew no bounds. Today when she would be back among the New York's crowd, Sera will reveal her real self finally today. She had never promoted her books, this was her first appearance and hopefully not her last. She was ready to reveal the secret. She was her own person now. She finally shed off her shell of insecurities and decided to come out confidently to the people who love her no matter what.

She hoped Vander waited for her. For the whole year, she had steered clear of all the articles related to him or his magazine. There was news she couldn't help but read that Vander had taken over Instyle.In as its owner. She was so proud of him.

Bella had kept her promise. She was seen with Vander in the Manolo Blahnik heels Sera had sent her. Not only once, but twice. Sera had to cover her mouth from the wide grin on her face when she read that Vander was dating Bella and all the rumors of him and the Executive Editor, Serena Richardson were false.