EVERYTHING.

||FEW MONTHS LATER||

||IVY||

EVERYTHING is perfect. It is now summer and we were able to bring the leafs to the playoffs, but ended up getting eliminated in the second round by the Pens, leaving us a bit depressed. 

Right now, Steph, Syd, Emory and I are looking for our bridesmaid dresses. Steph already got her dress for the wedding and now we only need ours.

"So, what colour should we go for?" I ask as we look around the store.

"Get black dresses, the theme is black and white anyways." Steph says as she starts pulling dresses off the racks and placing them in my arms.

"here, let me help." Syd says as he picks up a few dresses from me and keeps some and passes the rest to Emory.

Lately all the girls have gotten pretty close to Emory, and she's actually going to be one of the bridesmaids for the wedding.

"Are we all going to wear the same dress?" Emory asks as she starts to hang a few dresses into different change rooms.

"Um, I think you all can chose you're own dresses, but Ivy, I want you to wear this." Steph says as she places a dress for me in my hands.

"Oooo, why do I get the special one?" I ask her as I run my hands over the gold details on the dress.

"Because you are the maid of honour stupid." Steph tells me.

"Oh yeah, my bad." I say laughing as I then walk into a change room and I slip on the dress.

"Come out! I wanna see it!" Syd says as I look at the dress in the long mirror.

"Alright!" I say as I step out and they all start to smile.

"That's your dress." Emory says and Syd nods her head in agreement.

"I am such a good friend." Steph says and I roll my eyes a at her while laughing.

"Well, let's look at your dresses!" I tell them as I go into the change room and change out of it.

I then walk out of the room with my dress and take a seat beside Steph as we wait for Syd and Emory to change into their dresses.

"So, when do you think Auston is gonna propose?" Steph asks me wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ugh, I don't know. I think he's going to wait a bit longer." I tell her and she nods her head.

"You guys have been together for like what? One year?" She asks me.

"Well technically we have been together for 2 years. The time we were dating before we break up counts." I say.

"Oh yeah, that breakup was rough." She tells me and I nod my head.

"Yes, yes it was." I say shaking my head.

"Okay, you guys ready?" Steph asks them as they both say yes and walk out the change rooms.

"No..." Steph says shaking her head at the dresses and the two go back in and change.

||AFTER SHOPPING||

"Ughhhh!" I say as I walk into my house, pull off my shoes, drop my dress and purse and then jump onto the couch where Auston was sitting watching whatever was on the T.V while on his laptop.

"Tired?" He asks me laughing.

"Very." I say as he then shuts his laptop, places it on the coffee table and starts to sink down to be lying down with his legs on the table and my head on his lap and my legs across the couch.

"I want you to come and meet my family." Auston says and suddenly I'm fully awake.

"Yes!!!!" I say sitting up and so does he.

"Woah, I didn't think you'd be this excited." Auston says as I sit on his lap facing him and he places his hands on my hips.

"I am very excited!" I say smiling widely and Auston laughs.

"What about your parents?" He asks me.

"My parents passed away in a car accident when I was younger. Mitch and I's family have always been close to each other, so then they took me in. That's how I got into hockey and then it got pretty serious and I got pretty good. Then I got injured, got a bit bigger, lost the weight, got signed to the leafs, met this impatient asshole, went through a break up, signed with the Flames, dated Johnny hockey for a bit, broke up, went back to Toronto and now dating the same asshole I broke up with and now I'm about to meet his parents." I say summing up my life.

"Sounds like a movie." Auston says laughing at me.

"It feels like one to." I tell him and I place a quick kiss on his lips.

"You know, that asshole boyfriend sounds kind of hot." Auston says smirking at me.

"Well he's actually hella ugly." I say shrugging.

"Hey!" Auston says and I laugh at him.

"I love you asshole." i tell him.

"You love my asshole?" Auston says jokingly 

"Ew, nasty!" I say as I sit up from him and he laughs at me.

"I'm the best." Auston says.

"Sure, whatever you say." I say rolling my eyes.